An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Is God Doing In Your Liife?

esperanza

I love reading about how God is continually moving in lives, how He is answering prayers, revealing Himself and teaching His truth.

Today He reminded me for the umpteenth time that He is in Control - and that it is so much better that way! :) His ways are not our ways. How grateful I am for that!

What is He doing in your life? I can't wait to hear. :)

God always gives me enough money to buy fancy cars and jewelry. No wait... That's something else...

God is amesome. He blesses me all the time. I think he shows me how much he loves me every time a new member signs up in this phorum and joins the pm phamily. We are all here to glorify his name. I love him. He's a really cool cat.

God Conquers

God is always blessing me with new proofs of His Love and encouraging me in my walk with Him! He is moving in my Parich and in the Catholic communities of Ottawa. We are growing faster than ever, responding to the Holy Spirit and Glorifying His Name louder and more often than ever before! The sleeping Giant has awakened, we are on the brink of a new springtime of the Catholic Faith, just as our incredible saint of a pope prophesied! God truly does Conquer, as long as we are listening and following Him!!!!

Chrysologus

Today, while I was praying the rosary, God reminded me of the beauty of creation and of all the little things which give our lives meaning.

IcePrincessKRS

Today I realized how lucky I am to love (and be loved by) and get along well with my in-laws. God not only answered my prayers by sending me a wonderful spouse, but He made sure the family I was joining was a good one to boot. I am thankful for these people and for my own family more and more every day.

I am one lucky chick, and I owe it all to God my Father in Heaven. ;)

Cure of Ars

Reading your post made me realize that I need to slow down and open my eyes so that I can recognize Christ better. In need to spend more time listening to God. Thanx

God is so wonderful to always remind me that my future is in His hands.

I got to babysit my nephew today and while I was holding him I found myself imagining what my babies might look like. Just then, it was as if God tapped me on my shoulder to remind me that He has a plan for me that is better than anything I can imagine. I'd love for it to include a husband and babies, but if it doesn't it will be better than what I can conjour up in my tiny little head and nothing gives me more hope than that. I just feel so free knowing that my life is taken care of!

:wub:

Kilroy the Ninja

God has always provided for us. Always. He's not let us down yet. And all despite our bickering (DJ and me - imagine that, us disagreeing...).

And, of course, He gave us our beautiful baby Ninja Crusader! Maybe I'll post a pic of him at yahoo...

I thank God all the time for the blessings he's bestowed upon me. Even when I'm mad.

:ph34r:

Theologian in Training

Well, He has shown me the way through His Holy Mother Mary, been more than generous to me, despite myself, and more merciful to me than some friends. Sometimes we cannot forgive another once and yet God forgives sometimes a 1000 times.

Also, He has called me to the priesthood, again, despite myself, and given me more gifts than I am worthy of, even when I try to tell Him otherwise. He has also been quite patient with me even when I think He has made a mistake. Still He prevails.

Who needs a wife and family with a spouse like that <_<

God Bless

Theologian in Training

That's amesome Theo! I'm sure you'll be an amazing priest! lol_grin.gif

Thank You Joyful :unsure:

It was only in the last few years that I've realized how intimately God has always been in my life. I'm so blessed to look back with utter amazement and see where I've been and where I am now. I only wish that I could have been as aware of God when I was in my teens, 20's, and early 30's, as most of the people here.

All of you phreaks here are a blessing to me and help me stay aware of God's real presence and intimacy.

littleflower+JMJ

awww....this thread is BeaUtiFul! just absolutely BeautiFul!

God is teaching me how to trust him, more and more...

by placing my problems, hopes, and dreams, worries and thoughts all to Him.

My future especially, and my family...always teaching me patience and trust....

God is good, all the time, and all the time....God is Good!

God bLess!

+JMJ :wub: :wub:

God Conquers

God did this:

Made Dust into Man.

Made himself into man.

Made himself present at Mass.

Made man named dUSt.

dUSt loves God.

dUSt loves Mass

dUSt makes PhatMass.

God digs phatmass.