An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Is God Doing In Your Liife?

esperanza

crossingstandrewspass

Well with God and the intercession of Mary, life has been overwhelmingly wonderful over the past few months. After attending a Catholic retreat, last year, and having the power of God physically run through me and everyone else after I confessed all of my sins in front of 90 people, I was touched forever and will always remember that feeling. In recent times, I prayed to God that He would take away the pain that a friend of mine was suffering from and if it came down to it, give all the pain she was enduring to me. A day later I started receiving her pain and she was fine. Today, I found an overly large rose thorn in the top of the crutch I'm hobbling around on. I began to think, what exact prayers did I say? I realized I had also done a Rosary in her honour which then created a thought in my head... was this Mary again? I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and Our Blessed Virgin more than anything ever. They, all three, including the Holy Spirit, are by far the best things that could've ever been introduced in my life.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 16 2004, 08:41 PM'] Pray for me, please. :cry: [/quote]
I'm praying for you, Ash!!!!

Ash Wednesday

Thank you my dears!
I will persevere in prayer myself. I'm going to keep knocking on heaven's door..................................

mom25angels

God has showered down on me His love through His church to guide me to true womanly dignity, away from the world, in my home, in my marriage and through His blessings of five beautiful children. He has sent into my life good and holy priests , faithfull and loving friends and Himself in The Most Blessed Sacrament.

Truly Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Thank You Lord!!!

Sarah
(official new phatmass addict---I MUST go to sleep)