dUSt loves Mass

dUSt makes PhatMass.

God digs phatmass.

God loves dUSt.

I think this should be the first poem.

Totally!! Thats too cool GQ! :)

littleflower+JMJ

yup! that is cool!

i didn't know you were a poet Truthseeker ..err...God Conquers!!

God Conquers

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I have an even better ending!

God did this:

Made Dust into Man.

Made himself into man.

Made himself present at Mass.

Made man named dUSt.

dUSt loves God.

dUSt loves Mass

dUSt makes PhatMass.

God digs phatmass.

God loves dUSt.

God loves US!

• 7 months later...

God is teaching me to be more secure with myself. He is showing me a whole new world and leading me to different types of people than I'm used. It's opening me up and I am learning how to be myself once again.

It has brought me closer and closer with God.

Over the past few weeks He has been gently leading me home... He has given me some extraordinary 'signs' during this journey which I have been able to hold onto during times of uncertainty; He has blessed me with some wonderful teachers through, and at, Phatmass, and the most gracious and gentle priests, who have been guiding me on this spiritual journey.....

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your abundant love, blessings and mercy.....

crazycatholicgirl

God has given me the finances and the ability to attend college.

I am so blessed to have this opportunity that my parents never had.

I also have a pretty amesome phamily.....

:wub: :clap:

This weekend I was reminded of the enormity of God's intervention in human affairs, that there is only one way because it is the way charted by God. The Way is love. I was reminded how incredibly difficult it can be to love God when other things constantly vie for my attention. I was reminded that all that I am comes from Him, which made it easier to remember Him and love Him. I was reminded that he is a fact in history, not an idea, not a 'spirit.' A fact, a reality that I can seek, beg for, and embrace.

Ash Wednesday

God has been working in my life this year, because my family, especially my father and I, have been able to make it through a very tough year without my mom. I am happy that my dad still keeps his faith (I honestly didn't know if he would continue to attend church after mom died)

I still have many long months to go, but I'm beginning to feel my heart lift with the coming daylight of spring.

That in itself that we've made it this far, shows God's work in my life. I also have a greater appreciation of my dad, what a great man he truly is, after seeming to be "outshined" by mom all those years (not hard to do, as she was an extraordinary woman) and I am proud of him.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

• 4 weeks later...
IcePrincessKRS

BUMP

Because God has given me SOOOO much more since I last posted on this thread!

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my beautiful baby. God takes care of all our needs. He has given me the grace to always trust in Him for everything. I :wub: God.

I have just felt so blessed this past little while. Yesterday and today, I've met people on the bus that I use to go to high school with and hadn't seen in a long time. It was so awsome. God has blessed me so much by surrounding me with such wonderful, supportive people.

Also, the very fact that He is calling me to be His spouse through religious life. How awesome is that? It is completely overwhelming.

Ash Wednesday

I've been feeling pretty crappy lately, and I sometimes wonder what IS God doing in my life?

I realize mishaps aren't meant to be punishment for sin but sometimes I wonder otherwise.

I'm breathing, at least.

Pray for me, please. :cry:

Livin_the_MASS
:D God has revealed the One True Church to me even though I'm unworthy! I've come to know Him in the "Breaking of the Bread". God is good "Who is good but God alone." He has been very gracious to this pifull sinner! Our Mother Mary through the power of the Holy Rosary, has given me endless graces. I'm in love with the One Truth (Jesus), His Church, all I can say is GOD IS GOOD! :D