An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sixtina...

zabbazooey

yeah, but those 2 were good friends according to what i have read and seen pics of those 2 together!!!!! So sad but at least they will be 2gether in heaven!!!!!!!!!

Okay i got an email from my friend. She is not sure if she is going to the Carmelite Retreat. I dont want to travel by myself. She is wantingt o go to the FSGM retreatin november!!!! I also want to got o that one, but the Sisters are the ones who decide if i can go to the FSGM retreat. I will tlak to my parnets about the Carmelite retreat!!!!!

I will let you know.

sixtina

Hey I'm going to the Carmelite retreat by myself! How old are you? Not much older/younger than me I bet.

C'mon.................. :)

Guest philothea8600

[quote name='jiyoung' date='Sep 18 2005, 12:14 AM']are you guys talking about the carmelite sisters of the sacred heart of los angeles? cuz i'm spending a weekend there soon...
[right][snapback]728235[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

When are you going to los angeles? I am visiting the sisters also in October. They have a single women's retreat that I will be going to and I hope to stay a couple days after to spend with the community. ;)

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 18 2005, 03:04 PM']ANYWAYS back to my topic...........
what's up sixtina?
[right][snapback]728594[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL. nothing mch i'm still trying out this new "fregrance" form work, its coffee smell. I had coffee spilled on me twice this week, so i call it my new fregrance!!!!! But other than that, not a whole lot. I'm still not sure if i can come to DCJ retreat!!!! I will talkt o my mom about it and see what she says!!!!!!!!!1

[quote name='philothea8600' date='Sep 18 2005, 09:45 AM']When are you going to los angeles? I am visiting the sisters also in October.  They have a single women's retreat that I will be going to and I hope to stay a couple days after to spend with the community. ;)
[right][snapback]728419[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm trying to figure out a weekend to go volunteer, possibly the weekend of their Handmaidens meeting. I live only about an hour south of Alhambra, so I may go a few times. :) My mom's really opposed to the idea, but she says it's my choice. She did sound a little hostile when she said it though...ah, well.

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 20 2005, 02:15 PM'].........anyways

So what's new with you, Sixtina?
[right][snapback]731039[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
LOL, that was kinda weird, dont you think??? Not even the same thread..right??? Nothing is new,I hada d reama bout the carmelite retreat last night!!!! It was kinda differnet form other dreams!!!! but yeah, I'm still gunna tlak to my mommy and se ehwat she says. But other than that nothing is new.....How about you??????

Oh yeah, my co worker hit her head on the bars that come out of the wall at a dept sotre,I and I started laughing at her!!!!! SHe did it 2 times!!!!! then we had to fill out an accident report....that was a joke!!!!!!!!!!! we were lauhign at all the weird things they put in it!!!!!!!!! But we decied that if it took us 20 minutes to fill it out, buta person who was bleeding to death could have died waiting for us to finnish the form!!!!

Then again other than that,nothing!!!!!!!!!