An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pro-Choice America

zunshynn

[img]http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/takeaction/prochoiceamerica/pics/pic07.jpg[/img]

It's from pro-choice america's website. To be expected, but it's horrible.

:o :unsure: :sadder: :sign:

And also this:

[quote]Frail Pope Accidently Nullifies Baptisms, Canonizes Arafat

Millions of parishoners instantly condemned to Hell

Vatican City--Pope John Paul II, frail from both agedness as well as a recent respiratory infection, accidentally nullified all baptisms during Sunday Mass.

"He is really tired," said one senior Vatican official. "And yets he insists on carrying out his fundamental mission."

Pope John Paul II: Mass single-handedly
consigned Millions to Hell

Others in the know say that The Pontiff's "stick-to-it-ivness" has worked against the greater good of the church itself. "Now, every one of us is consigned to Hell until we get this thing reversed."

The loose text of the mass' indecorous moment is:

"EGO operor, per vox donatus ut mihi superne, reddo totus baptisms inritus. Quod dum I'm procul is Yassir Arafat est futurus pried ex profundus secui of abyssus , quod no in a sanctus res."

Which is loosely translated as:

"I do, by the power given to me from above, render all baptisms void. And while I'm at it, Yassir Arafat is to be pried from the deepest part of hell, and made into a holy thing."

Arafat: Possibly holding the
other saints at gunpoint, re-
assembling suicide bombers

Scholars are studying the Pope's actual oration to see whether or not the baptismal nullification transcends any planned rebaptisms. The other major sticking point is whether or not the unwitting canonization of a shifty-eyed, muslim terrorist hijacker can be reversed--as Aarfat is assumed to have garnered all power associated with the position. There is also a lingering concern that he is resurrecting the most effective suicide bombers for a second run.

"I have a feeling that we're all going to have to get used to seeing that dishrag in heaven," said the Vatican official. "He is now inextricably embedded amongst the greats. Lord knows what Mother Theresa thinks about this. Chances are he's already drawn a weapon."

Others seem to share the drab outlook for a reversal of the canonic process.

"He's going to try to take out Moses, we can just feel it." they said.

posted by The Therapist @ 6:45 AM Comment (0) | Trackback (0)   

Monday, February 07, 2005
[/quote]

I'm guessing that translation is VERY loose. Could any of you latin students explain what he really said?

photosynthesis

It sounds like the authenticity of that article is highly debatable. Maybe it's from the Onion. Obviously it's posted by a guy named "the therapist" so obviously he's got to be sick in the head.

as to the picture, that is just appalling! we'd better pray for those children.

Excelsior1027

There's no such thing as pro-choice, there's just pro-death.

And as for that article...well, frankly, I just plain don't believe it, lol.

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Oct 1 2005, 02:35 PM']Maybe it's from the Onion.
[right][snapback]743086[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's the only explanation that holds water.

stargirl3:16

*puke*

why does that picture look staged? Those kids aren't [i]really[/i] pro-death, right? Right???

Edited by stargirl3:16

that's sad:( when i first heard of abortion at the age of 7 (i was attending Catholic school at the time), i was shocked and saddened that ppl would kill their unborn babies. My mother was either pregnant with my brother or he had already been born at the time, and i was like, my mother would never do that to any of us! Abortion smells of elderberries, literally and figuratively, ,and i will be very happy the day it's made illegal, so happy, i will be having a big party and everyone i know will be invited, and I'd be on my knees thanking God for hours.

Btw, i don't think young children can really understand what abortion is.

Edited by avemaria40

Those kids can't actually know what abortion really is. I've always wondered how pro-abortion moms explain abortion to THEIR OWN KIDS. "Sometimes a Mommy doesn't want a baby and kills it in the womb". Ugh, its as bad as moms who bring their children in a stroller to pro-abortion rallies. Sometimes they'll wear shirts saying, "I'm a mother, and pro-choice!"

Thats why I love kids. They see things as they are. Children KNOW that the bulge in Mommy's tummy is a baby, not a blob of "pregnancy tissue."

Off-topic: the boy on the left looks like he's playing a videogame.

[quote name='Dreamweaver' date='Oct 1 2005, 10:36 PM'] Off-topic: the boy on the left looks like he's playing a videogame.
[right][snapback]743365[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Actually, he's holding a doberman...

photosynthesis

I never found out what abortion really was till I was 12 years old and in an inner-city psychiatric ward because i wrote "disturbing" poems in school and they thought I was going to kill myself. Everyone in my small group was 11-13 and I was the ONLY girl that never had sex. the majority of the girls had been pregnant before, and lots of them had abortions. Most of these abortions were forced.

I was really sheltered in my life up until that point, and after being in that place I knew everything about everything about everything.

I'll tell you how.

"Oh, see, there's this tissue that starts forming when people get pregnant, and it starts to make a baby, and some people think it's wrong to tear this tissue out."

That's how it gets explained.