An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess Who's Engaged?!?!?!

inDEED

To my Phatmass Pham...

The Lord has blessed me more than I could ever have asked...

I recently asked my girlfriend (now fiance) for her hand in the Lord's Sacrament Matrimony!

Praise GOD! SHE SAID YES!!

You can check out our "Engagement Site" if you'd like here:

http://www.marcoandmandy.com

Please pray for us! We got a LONG (but FUN) road ahead of us in this planning of our wedding!!!

Much love...

Marco aka inDEED

God Conquers

God Bless you and your fiancee InDeed! May He shine upon your marriage and give you the graces to live in Him and each other in the fullness of Joy!

God Bless you and your fiancee InDeed! May He shine upon your marriage and give you the graces to live in Him and each other in the fullness of Joy!

Thank you! :)

Birgitta Noel

Awwwww! That's so wonderful! My hubby and I just celebrated one year on June 7th!

Congrats to you both! And ping me if you have any wedding questions. I planned a long distance FL wedding from IL! And I used theknot.com a lot to organize stuff like the guest list....

God Bless you both! Birgitta

IcePrincessKRS

amesome news Indeed!!! Congrats! I'll be praying for you both as you plan and work your way down that LONG/FUN road. I know how tough it can be waiting a long time--my husband and I will celebrate our first anniversary in August, but to get to that day last year we had a year and a half wait. He was ready to elope by the time our day rolled around! lol

hyperdulia again

congratulations!

May Almighty God bless you with a bounty of sons and goats!

seriously blessings..;)

Ok so I just read your engagement story and it totally made me cry (I'm a 19 year old girl... what can I say?!)! That was sooo sweet! I'm so glad to hear that you have such a holy relationship with your fiance. You're an inspiration to us all! God bless you and I'll be praying for you!!!

Joy lol_grin.gif

Ok so I just read your engagement story and it totally made me cry (I'm a 19 year old girl... what can I say?!)! That was sooo sweet! I'm so glad to hear that you have such a holy relationship with your fiance. You're an inspiration to us all! God bless you and I'll be praying for you!!!

Joy  lol_grin.gif

lol_grin.gif Thanks!!!!