An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess Who's Engaged?!?!?!

inDEED

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 17 2005, 10:17 AM'] uh guys...old thread. inDeed is married now. :) [/quote]
Oh...well then...I'm taking back my congratulations. :angry:

:P

[quote name='flip' date='Jul 3 2003, 10:26 AM'] [SIZE=7] man, having Christians as freinds throws you through a loop. I men, Sean P, my dj, just got married, and like 3 of my freinds are all...married...and im like...dude, I'm 20... I shouldn't have married freinds....but I DO! (little pun there) oh well... InDEED...im' so happy for you bro. just keep repeating this phrase and it will start to sound really weird: "I am getting married...I am getting MARRIED...I am GETTING MARRIED..."

whoa... [/quote]
no start repeating this phrase....

You were right I was wrong......You were right I was wrong......You were right I was wrong......You were right I was wrong......

hahhah just a joke...congrats man we'll be prayin for you...

Thanks for the love ya'all... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mandy and I have been happily married for...almost a year now!

April 3rd will mark our ONE YEAR anniversary...

Praise God for His blessings...

Marriage is cool. :D :D :D :D

I remember I called you for advice like a month after you got married and we talked about smoking cigars haha remember that? God Bless man

Wow... this is ridiculously old.

This was back when I was jumping on threads seconds after they were posted.

ah... the good old days.... when men were men and inDEED posted often... likely because he was unmarried.... so ,,,, hmmm, If I weant to get married I should probably spend more time with girls and less on the computer.... I now know the secret of life.

i think you should have matt maher play music and like 14 priests...oh wait...never mind. :P

seriously when i saw this, i thought, "ummmmm.....hmmmmm this is weird." anyways, congrats on the april 3rd anniversary. :)