An Old School Catholic Message Board

LOST tv show

PhillyMatt

[quote name='inDEED' date='Nov 15 2005, 03:23 PM']Go play with your squirrels.

LOST is the best show on TV right now.
[right][snapback]790280[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is funny because every single Lost fan can never answer my questions about the show. :unsure:

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 16 2005, 12:57 AM']It is funny because every single Lost fan can never answer my questions about the show.  :unsure:
[right][snapback]790847[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I am the ultimate fan, try me. :D:

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 16 2005, 12:40 PM']You know that they will never get off the island, yet you watch the show everyweek. why?
[right][snapback]791431[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It has great writing and is very entertaining.

You knew the ship was gonna sink in Titanic, but you watched it anyway.

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 16 2005, 12:40 PM']You know that they will never get off the island, yet you watch the show everyweek. why?
[right][snapback]791431[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It has great writing and is very entertaining, and I don't know that they'll ever get off the island. I'm not even sure that it is an island, maybe it's some kind of psychological experipent perpetrated by the Hanso foundation, or maybe it's all just a dream?

[quote name='PhillyMatt' date='Nov 16 2005, 01:42 PM']
[right][snapback]791687[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No actually I didn't. but that is besides the point. The point of Lost is for the people to get off the island, right? But you know they will never get off. so what is the point?

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:24 AM']No actually I didn't. but that is besides the point. The point of Lost is for the people to get off the island, right? But you know they will never get off. so what is the point?
[right][snapback]792350[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wait....you really didn't know that the titanic was going to sink......please open a history book asap.

No, the point of Lost is to entertain me. Once again, I do not know whether or not they will ever get off the island. Please, tell me how you know this, you must be a writer for the show or something.....

[quote]Hey DJ 86, I live in the N.E. went to Archbishop Ryan H.S., now I goto Temple university, where you from?
[/quote]

I lived everywhere in Philly lol.....I'm in Brooklyn NY now though. I have family that works for temple.

I missed last nights episode.......heard it was really good though.

homeschoolmom

[quote]You knew the ship was gonna sink in Titanic, but you watched it anyway.[/quote]
[quote]No actually I didn't. but that is besides the point. [/quote]
[quote]Wait....you really didn't know that the titanic was going to sink......please open a history book asap.
[/quote]

I think the "No actually I didn't" refers to the watching of the movie, not the knowledge of the sinking of the ship...

[quote name='PhillyMatt' date='Nov 17 2005, 11:55 AM']No, the point of Lost is to entertain me.  Once again, I do not know whether or not they will ever get off the island.  Please, tell me how you know this, you must be a writer for the show or something.....
[right][snapback]792901[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I know this because: If they ever did get off the island, the show would end and ABC would lose one of its biggest moneymakers <_<

[quote name='dicallidra' date='Nov 21 2005, 12:34 PM']I know this because: If they ever did get off the island, the show would end and ABC would lose one of its biggest moneymakers <_<
[right][snapback]796695[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well that's funny, according to contract, Lost was and still is planned to run for only 5 seasons.