An Old School Catholic Message Board

Visiting OLAM!

Marieteresa

Hey Folks,
Back from OLAM, sigh....such a wonderful place!! I finally got a chance to meet Lauren and her family and friends. It was so wonderful!! Sadly though I wasn't able to see Lauren's entrance but I am so happy for her. Well the PCPA's out in AZ invited me to come and visit in January for 4 days or so. I just pray that our Lord makes a way so I can go!

Again Thank you for all of your prayers!
Hopefully I will post some pictures later!

In JMJ

[quote name='Marieteresa' date='Dec 10 2005, 04:59 AM']Hey Folks,
Back from OLAM, sigh....such a wonderful place!!  I finally got a chance to meet Lauren and her family and friends.  It was so wonderful!!  Sadly though I wasn't able to see Lauren's entrance but I am so happy for her.  Well the PCPA's out in AZ invited me to come and visit in January for 4 days or so.  I just pray that our Lord makes a way so I can go!

In JMJ
[right][snapback]818245[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ahhh, it sounds like it was good. I'm so glad :)

Love and prayers

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Marieteresa' date='Dec 9 2005, 09:59 AM']Hey Folks,
Back from OLAM, sigh....such a wonderful place!!  I finally got a chance to meet Lauren and her family and friends.  It was so wonderful!!  Sadly though I wasn't able to see Lauren's entrance but I am so happy for her.  Well the PCPA's out in AZ invited me to come and visit in January for 4 days or so.  I just pray that our Lord makes a way so I can go!

In JMJ
[right][snapback]818245[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'd love to hear more if you find that you have some time! I know that this was a huge choice that you had to make... I want to know what you think now... perhaps I will be online sometime to chat about it...

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Dec 11 2005, 11:04 PM']I'd love to hear more if you find that you have some time!  I know that this was a huge choice that you had to make...  I want to know what you think now...  perhaps I will be online sometime to chat about it...
[right][snapback]821232[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks hon....I am missing Lauren now, I still cant believe she's gone. Her sis and best friend where in the LOTR audience on Thursday. I am missing OLAM.

Anyway maybe God will bring me back there one day

In JMJ