An Old School Catholic Message Board

Going to visit Poor Clares on Monday

zabbazooey

It is very nervewracking!

I don't know where I AM called, but when you know you aren't called to a community, you can definitely tell a difference! :)

It's is mind boggling to think that if you are called to religious life, you have to find "the one" to spend the rest of your life with. Much like marriage! :)

i know!!!! its a shocker but its so true!!!!!!!! jsut finding the right community is hard to do but one will know when it is the right community for them!!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 6 2005, 07:18 PM']yeah one definately knows.. I am so blessed that my Jesus has made it easy for me to find the right place so quickly
[right][snapback]814211[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It seems the same for me... it took a few visits, but it 'arrived' quickly :)

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Dec 6 2005, 03:30 PM']You know, trying to find your vocation is rahter difficult when one thinks about the many different communities, and many different orders, it's amazing that He calls you to only one of them.  Thinking about it drives me nuts.  And what you just said about "these Poor Clares" got me off on this note...  sorry...
[right][snapback]813779[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is not something that [u]we[/u] can ever do.

We must only follow Christ and he will lead us to where we are going.

That said, about the op and the later one

:D:

I am also happy God revealed to me where I was called. After looking into a few orders, God tapped me on the shoulder, and said we need holy orthodox parish priests! So I'm responding!