An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Religious

the_rev

Ok who all are PHatmass Sisters that have entered or just are consecrated religious?

I know we have Totus Tuus, or Sr. Lauren, Poor Clare Nuns of Pereptual Adoration

In4HIM, Forgot the order, but if someone could send me a link to her order site it'd be much apprcieated.

Let me know, I want to send them Christmas Cards.

Yours in Christ,

Ed

Also, i can't remember her new name, but Julie was on phatmass. She's a novice with the Nashville Dominicans. Her new name is on their website, but it's too late to look it up.

And Sr Marjorie of the Lockport Dominicns - Karin or someone will be able to grab their address. :)

In4Him (Erin?) entered the Sisters of Mary Immaculate....right?

AlterDominicus

HEY! LOL You cant forget about Sister Mary Michael (current member of phatmass) from the Panhandle Franciscans in Texas!

(There ya go sister...I'll never let your reputation slip! :lol_pound: )

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Dec 8 2005, 06:32 PM']HEY! LOL You cant forget about Sister Mary Michael (current member of phatmass) from the Panhandle Franciscans in Texas!

(There ya go sister...I'll never let your reputation slip! :lol_pound: )
[right][snapback]817437[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_pound: :lol_pound: :clap: :clap: I was going to post about Sr. Michale but i didnt for some reason!!! Glad you did but sry sister that i didnt post about you, even though i should have!!!! I love you!!!!

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Dec 8 2005, 08:20 PM']:lol_pound:  :lol_pound:  :clap:  :clap:  I was going to post about Sr. Michale but i didnt for some reason!!! Glad you did but sry sister that i didnt post about you, even though i should have!!!! I love you!!!!
[right][snapback]817624[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL!!!! :lol_pound: :lol_pound: How funny...I'm glad someone posted about Sister Carly on here, lol. Hey, just curious...whose gonna post me on here when I enter? :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_pound: :lol_pound: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitar: :woot: !!!!!!

they have a xanga and blog, they just started writting in the blog but the xanga has pics in it!!!!

there is about sites,

[url="http://www.xanga.com/ldominican"]Dominican nuns xanga[/url]

[url="http://www.dominicannuns.blogspot.com"]Dominican nuns blogg[/url]

[quote name='jgirl' date='Dec 8 2005, 01:34 AM']Also, i can't remember her new name, but Julie was on phatmass. She's a novice with the Nashville Dominicans. Her new name is on their website, but it's too late to look it up.
[right][snapback]816461[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sr. Regina Marie