An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures of Totus Tuus' Entrance

OLAM Dad

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Dec 16 2005, 01:48 PM']Thats what my mom and i said i should do with I enter and cut my hair off!!!!! My ahir color is different from others jmust because its red and not too many people have that natural look of red hair!!!!! That pic was beautiful!!!!! Are there any more pics to share?????
[right][snapback]828339[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've got plenty of pictures. Is there anything in particular you would like to see?

WOW, Those are absolutley, amazing! I'm Lori Broussard, Toni's daughter, I'm so glad she has finally entered, I'm sure she is so happy! She looks like wonderful in her habit, please give her my love when you get a chance to speak with her.
Can we see aLl the pictures? ^_^

AlterDominicus

Mother May Angelica! PCPA!!!!! Yay! I am happy for your daughter OLAM Dad, I once remember that after my conversion started in '04 that was all I watched was Mother Angelica's old episodes a long within general EWTN. We need the network in these decaying times.

I cant wait to enter my community.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Dec 18 2005, 12:39 PM']I've got plenty of pictures.  Is there anything in particular you would like to see?
[right][snapback]829752[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

all of them!!!!!! :D:

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Dec 18 2005, 10:04 PM']all of them!!!!!! :D:
[right][snapback]830267[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Now that would be very practical, would it? :) I'll post a couple more a bit later today.
Lori, you'll get to see all of them at the next book club meeting if you want, but you have to read the book or I won't show them to you. Deal? I've even got some video I'll show you.

Some of the most profound influences in my life and faith where sisters of various orders. My prayers and best wishes go to her.

She is a gift of the most precious sort, and I thank God for giving her to us, and her parents for keeping her as per His trust.

God bless your entire family.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Dec 19 2005, 06:24 AM']Now that would be very practical, would it?   :) I'll post a couple more a bit later today.
Lori, you'll get to see all of them at the next book club meeting if you want, but you have to read the book or I won't show them to you.  Deal?  I've even got some video I'll show you.
[right][snapback]830419[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

HEHE!!!!! you should post more and more each day that way we all can see them!!!! lori is lucky she gets to video as well, but pics are better to an extent!!!! i cant wait to see the next pics!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by Sixtina87

This is a picture of the Shrine as seen from the backyard of the guest house that family stay in.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/IMG_2258.jpg[/img]

This is Kristina, Sister Lauren, and her best friend, Paz.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/CopyofIMG_2256.jpg[/img]

Edited by OLAM Dad

I don't know what the rules for writing to PCPAs are at all, so I have a question. I'm doing a project for school on the role of consecrated women in the the Catholic Church, and I would love to send Sr. Lauren questions for the project. She would be perfect because I want to show that there are young women who desire to live in truly orthodox communities, even a cloister. So if I were to send her questions for it, would she be allowed to answer me?

Thanks!

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Dec 19 2005, 02:26 PM']This is a picture of the Shrine as seen from the backyard of the guest house that family stay in.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/IMG_2258.jpg[/img]

This is Kristina, Sister Lauren, and her best friend, Paz.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/CopyofIMG_2256.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]830718[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats a great view from the guest house!!!! Yes, i'm not the only one who has care bears on their shirts!!! LOL!!!! sry just something that came to mind about Care Bears!!!! Anymore to show???? Hehe!!!

[quote name='zunshynn' date='Dec 19 2005, 03:27 PM']I don't know what the rules for writing to PCPAs are at all, so I have a question. I'm doing a project for school on the role of consecrated women in the the Catholic Church, and I would love to send Sr. Lauren questions for the project. She would be perfect because I want to show that there are young women who desire to live in truly orthodox communities, even a cloister. So if I were to send her questions for it, would she be allowed to answer me?

Thanks!
[right][snapback]830775[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
She can write anybody during Christmas so now is a good time. I suspect for a project such as this though that she could write anytime.

With that said, I don't think that Sr. Lauren would be as good a candidate as some of the other more experienced nuns that she is with. I guess it all depends on what perspective you're after. There are some very young women, e.g. early twenties, who have been cloistered for several years.

Regardless what you decide, I'd love to see your paper when you're done with it.

If you need the address, just holler.