An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cow's funny thread that might offend you

Cow of Shame

Ash Wednesday

This is the only thread that I could think of putting this weird little fact in here, but if you take the clapping hands and listen to "Instant Karma" by John Lennon, the hands actually clap to the tempo of the song. Especially as the song has hands clapping a beat in the background. It's really cool.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

missionseeker

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Mar 31 2006, 12:32 PM']Apparently they're so cool, [i]they don't show up on film[/i].  You ever wonder why I've never posted a pic of myself?
[right][snapback]929741[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
riiiight,

Kinda like those clothes that emperor wore.

I am going to break the rules and put something that is no allowed in this thread:

[img]http://images.quizilla.com/D/Dodger21/1059983548_resCryBaby.jpg[/img]

God the Father

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:37 PM']This is the only thread that I could think of putting this weird little fact in here, but if you take the clapping hands and listen to "Instant Karma" by John Lennon, the hands actually clap to the tempo of the song. Especially as the song has hands clapping a beat in the background. It's really cool.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
[right][snapback]930390[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

John Lennon? Please, I am Ugoff.

Cow of Shame

[quote name='jasJis' date='Mar 31 2006, 02:36 PM']You're not funny.  In fact, I'm angry that I lost moments of my life reading this thread trying to find a chuckle.  You stole seconds of my life that I will never get back.  How dare you intrude into my life and steal time from me.
[/quote]

Oooh. Do I detect a little [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/badpun.jpg[/img]?

heh

• 1 month later...
Ash Wednesday

Time to resurrect Cow's joke thread.

[color="#FF0000"][PM Ash Wednesday for the link to the URL (site contains other links to adult content) - edited by inDEED][/color]

I love the way the man screams in the video -- he gives off two howls that sound vaguely like a cross between woman and a monkey after the cop told him it was going to be a ticket for $137.50.

Plus the friendly, deadpan nature of the cop. All the way down to his "bye..."

• 1 month later...
Cow of Shame

Ok, not funny, per se, but it's fascinating. Brando "reprises" his role as Jor-El in the new Superman movie:

[url="http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/supermanreturns/jor_el/jor_el_large.mov"][u]Proof that being a geek can get you a kick arse job[/u][/url]

Tedious, but friggin' cool

Edited by Cow of Shame

• 5 years later...