An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Terminator, Catholic?

Paladin D

Are there any hints or some sort of evidence that Arnold is a Catholic? I would love to know!!! lol_grin.gif

Don John of Austria

yup She is a kennedy, but apparantly is orthodox unlike most of the family, Arnold is very conservative, man what must their arguements be like, stauch conservativeVS democratic royalty.

They probably end with Arnold getting mad and leaving. I imagine right before he storms out he says, "I'll be back".

Jake Huether

I heard that Arnald was invited to the Howard Stern show. For whatever reason, he went. They started to rag on the fact that he'd been with his wife so long (typical of someone who unfortunatley works for the forces of evil). He stood up, called them all "a bunch of jealous bi$%$es and left. LOL!

hyperdulia again

no he's an austrian born catholic who's married to maria shriver, a kennedy. and whate'er else you say about the kennedys they might be bad catholics, but they never become non-catholics.

IcePrincessKRS

I thought he was into Scientology? ;)

Seriously...

No, thats John Travolta, aka, John Revolting, aka Mr. Butt-chin.

cantstopdancin9

I know that Arnold is considered obese by the government if that helps any lol

Edited by cantstopdancin9

IcePrincessKRS

I got your joke.... I didn't realize you wanted feedback on it though... If I gave feedback on all your jokes that would be nearly every one of your posts. ;)

Anyhow, don't feel bad, or at least save a worm for me, no one laughed at my cracks about John Travolta either.

Arnold is cool I been of fan of his since I was 11. I had no clue he was Catholic, That is the coolest. Sheesh who else is Catholic in Hollywood?

Edited by Mc-Just†

Arnold is cool I been of fan of his since I was 11. I had no clue he was Catholic, That is the coolest. Sheesh who else is Catholic in Hollywood?

Do you ever visit other sections of phatmass?