An Old School Catholic Message Board

Leaving For Nasvhille

Lilllabettt

Yes! You might get to be a postulant with me!!!!

I'm glad your visit was nice. Is the new chapel like 500 times more gorgeous in real life than in the pictures? I can only imagine what the Sister Servants' chapel will look like when they get around to building it!

it was really gorgeous. But simple, when you got up close to it, which is nice. The paint job is a pastel pink (yay pink!) and the ceiling (which is in the traditonal roman rectangle style) is painted a light purple. It is a LOT taller than it looks in the pictures.

There are going to be two sets of stained glass windows ... on the top, depictions of St. Dominic, on the bottom, depictions of St. Cecilia ... and there are going to be two statues on either side of the altar ... St. Caterina of Siena, and St. Joseph ... so it's not even completely done yet and it is still gorgeous!!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='Jan 3 2006, 09:41 AM']Early tomorrow morning I'm catching a plane to Nashville.  I'm a little nervous.

Please pray that I have five lovely days of growing in the love of the Lord Jesus alongside the great Sisters of St. Cecilia.

And that I can fit a bath towel into my itty-bitty suitcase.
[right][snapback]844369[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]DEFINATELY! They are such a great group!