An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Servants of the Eternal Word

Sixtina87

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 10:21 PM']Hey Sixtina!  I was wondering since you've got a Mother Teresa avatar and quote.. . ever think about the MC?
[right][snapback]889978[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i thought you already asked me that??? or was it someone else!!! :idontknow: :idontknow: :idontknow: I did send them a letter asking for info....i love the sisters and community but.....they shave their heads and give up driving!!!! I couldnt do that!!! also if i felt called to them i would have to write a paper on why!!!!

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 16 2006, 08:23 PM']Oh yes please!!!!  :topsy:
[right][snapback]889981[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You know. . .when ever I see your avatar, I laugh out loud! It's just too cute.

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 10:29 PM']You know. . .when ever I see your avatar, I laugh out loud!  It's just too cute.
[right][snapback]889994[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:offtopic:

Aw shucks, thanks. :blush: I'm not one to toot my own horn or anything. But I think I did get the cute genes in the family. There are others *cough- Darth Vader- cough* that weren't so lucky! :shock: :P:

[img]http://www.happytoys.de/_img/artikel/theme53/170063.gif[/img]

Edited by shortnun

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 16 2006, 10:59 PM']whats up with the cheeseburger and taco??/ dont send that in the package that youa re going to send me!!!
[right][snapback]890055[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh....ahem...excuse me I was hungry. Didn't mean to hijack your thread or anything.

KRIKEY it's 11 p.m. I gotsta go to work tomorrow at 9. G'night ya'll.

:blink:

I never know what is ok to post on threads and if it's not 'ok' then where IS it ok? seems silly to post one liners in PM. I think I saw on one of the other forums an IM sort of thread, so you could talk about whatever. . .we should start one of those