An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Servants of the Eternal Word

Sixtina87

LOTR, IS SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOW ITS BETTER THAN OPRAH OR DR. PHIL.....AND SO ON. IF U HAVE TIME, U HAVE TO WATCH IT.

Edited by Sixtina87

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 16 2006, 09:16 PM']LOTR, IS SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOW ITS BETTER THAN OPRAH OR DR. PHIL.....AND SO ON. IF U HAVE TIME, U HAVE TO WATCH IT.
[right][snapback]889851[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That explains it all! :rolling:

Life on the Rock is great. We only watch it when we are in Alabama because we don't have TV at our house.

We do listen to it on the radio though. Sirius.

Sixtina, in my house LOTR is Lord of the Rings, not Life on the Rock. You had me confused for a minute. :)

OMGosh, DAD! The Phoenix nuns had this pic made up on their computer. . . They're all standing in the desert looking serious and they digitally inserted into the pic all these swords and named the pic 'Hobbits in Habits'

I was dying when I saw that on their fridge!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' date='Feb 16 2006, 09:47 PM']I don't like him either. I think he's mean.
[right][snapback]889910[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Did you see that one episode on SNL when they did a mockery of Dr. Phil? It was hilarious, I think Will Farell did it...hahahhahaha

i want to see that pic!!!! i remember the FSP sisters in St. lousi just got a digital camera and dditn know how to use it so for easter they took a group pic and of course the were moving around and so one of teh sisters, made those bubles with words inside of it and it was hilarious...i wanted that pic so bad!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 09:55 PM']I will try to get that pic of the phoenix nuns and see if I can post it here. You'd all howl.
[right][snapback]889930[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh yes please!!!! :topsy: