An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Servants of the Eternal Word

Sixtina87

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 12:12 AM']Again I reiterate my sentiment. . . .

:getaclue:
:P:
[right][snapback]885521[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL, i bet you do!!!! nyt!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 12 2006, 10:16 PM']LOL, i bet you do!!!! nyt!!!!
[right][snapback]885524[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Nite! I'm outta here too. May the angels guard you and protect you this night and always.

Laurentina1975

Wow, ya'll were busy and chatty up on this thread last night!

Jgirl, what was your visit like with the Martyrs? Email me or something, I am curious about them. I've been chit-chatting with Sr. Beata now for over a year and have not been able to get my buns down there for a visit.

:idontknow:

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:12 AM']Wow, ya'll were busy and chatty up on this thread last night!

Jgirl, what was your visit like with the Martyrs?  Email me or something, I am curious about them.  I've been chit-chatting with Sr. Beata now for over a year and have not been able to get my buns down there for a visit.

[right][snapback]885767[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think we were up late, tired and slap happy. This morning I sort of rolled my eyes, and thought, 'wow, wasn't I the pithy one??' :blink:

LOL Ah well, it was fun anyway.

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:12 AM'] I've been chit-chatting with Sr. Beata now for over a year and have not been able to get my buns down there for a visit.
[/quote]
:ninja: <------ This is me trying not to hijack the thread......... Laurentina, the Martyrs are having a retreat March 10-12. I too have been chit-chatting (only recently and very informally) with Sr. Beata. So who knows... maybe the Holy Spirit has plans for you to visit in the near future. :topsy:

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:20 AM'] :ninja: <------ This is me trying not to hijack the thread......... Laurentina, the Martyrs are having a retreat March 10-12. I too have been chit-chatting (only recently and very informally) with Sr. Beata. So who knows... maybe the Holy Spirit has plans for you to visit in the near future. :topsy:
[right][snapback]885775[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Way off thread comment. . .That's a beautiful (no pun intended) name! I like that. ..Sr Beata. :)

Laurentina1975

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:20 AM'] :ninja: <------ This is me trying not to hijack the thread......... Laurentina, the Martyrs are having a retreat March 10-12. I too have been chit-chatting (only recently and very informally) with Sr. Beata. So who knows... maybe the Holy Spirit has plans for you to visit in the near future. :topsy:
[/quote]

Hey Shortnun!
:ninja: <----me hijacking Nik's thread...I know she doesn't mind though...
Um. well, I cannot visit that soon. I have lots of travel plans for March already ~ Arizona and Colorado. BUT....who knows..
God willing I suppose.

Hey Nik....!!....sorry for hijacking your thread. :surrender:

Edited by Laurentina1975

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:36 AM']Hey Shortnun!
:ninja: <----me hijacking Nik's thread...I kow she doesn't mind though...
Um. well, I cannot visit that soon.  I have lots of travel plans for March already ~ Arizona and Colorado.  BUT....who knows..
God will I suppose.

[right][snapback]885974[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Are you visiting an AZ religious community? I live in AZ, it's beautiful weather right now. Hurry before it gets too hot!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 01:39 PM']Are you visiting an AZ religious community?  I live in AZ, it's beautiful weather right now. Hurry before it gets too hot!
[right][snapback]885980[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes from March 23rd to March 28th. Mesa Arizona to be exact. I want it to be hot, it's freezing here in Chicago.

Will it be hot by then???

I need a nice tan.

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 03:19 PM']Yes from March 23rd to March 28th.  Mesa Arizona to be exact.  I want it to be hot, it's freezing here in Chicago.

Will it be hot by then???

I need a nice tan.
[right][snapback]886287[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I live near Mesa. I am about 3 miles from the Mesa border actually! It will be certainly hotter by then, I'd imagine it'd be near 85-90 at times. Who knows tho. It gets hot, we all groan, then it cools back down for a while.

I never tan. I just burn. Woohoo by then, my job will be done and I'll be moving out of my house the day after you leave. Praise be Jesus, I will be a ball of nerves though!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 06:25 PM']How old are you????
[right][snapback]886475[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Uh, 35. Why?

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 12:18 AM']Nite!  I'm outta here too.  May the angels guard you and protect you this night and always.
[right][snapback]885527[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

let see how long we can stay on tonight and just chat!!! that was awesome!!!!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:12 AM']Wow, ya'll were busy and chatty up on this thread last night!

Jgirl, what was your visit like with the Martyrs?  Email me or something, I am curious about them.  I've been chit-chatting with Sr. Beata now for over a year and have not been able to get my buns down there for a visit.

[/quote]

YOU BET WE WERE...i got offat midnight!!! i was laughing and i thought it was really fun, hey i have never done that in a phorum only on IM!!!! Dude, i thought you decided you werent going to even visit them after i told you what they did to me!?!?!?!?!? but if you really want to meet a FSGM sister, let m know one of the Sister's fmaily lives near me and the convent is also near me too, well one of their smaller convents!!!

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:20 AM'] :ninja: <------ This is me trying not to hijack the thread......... Laurentina, the Martyrs are having a retreat March 10-12. I too have been chit-chatting (only recently and very informally) with Sr. Beata. So who knows... maybe the Holy Spirit has plans for you to visit in the near future. :topsy:
[/quote]

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 13 2006, 01:36 PM']Hey Shortnun!
:ninja: <----me hijacking Nik's thread...I know she doesn't mind though...
Um. well, I cannot visit that soon.  I have lots of travel plans for March already ~ Arizona and Colorado.  BUT....who knows..
God willing I suppose.

[right][snapback]885974[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:hijack: OKAY YOU TWO!!!!! (ouch my hands hurt, stupid knives!!!) opps off track, i just got doing the dishes!!!!! OKAY NO MORE HIJACKING THE THREAD!!!!! if you wanna talk about the Marytrs start a new thread or PM each other. But i didnt care...that much!!!!