An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Servants of the Eternal Word

Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 07:48 PM']let see how long we can stay on tonight and just chat!!! that was awesome!!!!
[right][snapback]886578[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

girl! I highly doubt I'll be up much later than an hour more. I have to work tomorrow. And I still have to go shower. but you're right, it was a lot of fun.

God bless,

Denise

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:56 PM']girl!  I highly doubt I'll be up much later than an hour more.  I have to work tomorrow.  And I still have to go shower.  but you're right, it was a lot of fun.

God bless,

Denise
[right][snapback]886598[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I was up by 10 and worked over a 7 hour day today...my feet hurt and you're right it was alot of fun!!!! But we can continue posting until you have to go!!!! next time before we go tto bed, we should post the Night Prayer that is said in the LOTH!!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 07:57 PM']Anyways, ONLY 30 DAYS LEFT UNTIL MY VISIT!!!! YAHOO!!! :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
[right][snapback]886600[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Really? :huh: Where are you going?

:lol_roll: JUST KIDDING!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:59 PM']Really?  :huh:  Where are you going?
:lol_roll: JUST KIDDING!
[right][snapback]886609[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: YOU dork!!!!! I was thinking is she serious!!!! LOL!!!! i am totally not functioning today....not even at work!!!! oh well!!! :disguise: :disguise: :cool:

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 08:00 PM']:lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  YOU dork!!!!! I was thinking is she serious!!!! LOL!!!! i am totally not functioning today....not even at work!!!! oh well!!! :disguise:  :disguise:  :cool:
[right][snapback]886612[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:P:

Made you stop RIGHT in your tracks!

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 10:03 PM']:P:

Made you stop RIGHT in your tracks!

:lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:
[right][snapback]886617[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
HA.....HA......ha!!!!!

stopping right in my tracks is normal for me...i sometimes get confused on the littlest things...not sure why!!!! :disguise:

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 08:09 PM']HA.....HA......ha!!!!!

stopping right in my tracks is normal for me...i sometimes get confused on the littlest things...not sure why!!!! :disguise:
[right][snapback]886636[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

you're too young to have old timers!

:cool:

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 10:21 PM']you're too young to have old timers!

:cool:
[right][snapback]886672[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lol, thats tru!!!! BUT A NORMAL TEEN THING!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 08:37 PM']lol, thats tru!!!! BUT A NORMAL TEEN THING!!!!
[right][snapback]886699[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hmmm. all I recall, as a teen is sleeping a lot! :idontknow:

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 10:44 PM']Hmmm.  all I recall, as a teen is sleeping a lot!  :idontknow:
[right][snapback]886707[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: !!!!! that is so tru!!!! i can sleep until 2pm!!!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 08:52 PM']:lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll: !!!!! that is so tru!!!! i can sleep until 2pm!!!!!!
[right][snapback]886717[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:cool: Yea well, that's because you go to bed at 4am!!!

OK my dear Sister in Christ, I'm off to bed. Be good and don't cause any trouble tonight!

Good night, and may the angels protect you as you sleep tonight.

Denise

nyt!!!! here is a small prayer that i say before bed!!!!!

Protect us Lord as we stay awake, watch over over us as we sleep, that awake we may keep watch with christ and asleep rest in His peace!!!! AMEN!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:33 PM']nyt!!!! here is a small prayer that i say before bed!!!!!

Protect us Lord as we stay awake, watch over over us as we sleep, that awake we may keep watch with christ and asleep rest in His peace!!!! AMEN!!!
[right][snapback]886776[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Do you say the rest of Compline as well? I love compline. . .my favorite hour.