An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Servants of the Eternal Word

Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 14 2006, 09:32 PM']about 30 days tomorrow!!!!
[right][snapback]887898[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And then, your visit will be how long? A week?

Wow, when you return I will be moving out of my house, and getting ready for my own journey. . .although I won't be returning.

~singing the Hallelujah chorus~

:sign:

Denise

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 14 2006, 11:28 PM']LOL  Sorry, one night we decided to see how long we could be online and chat.  See above a few days ago to see that.  It was funny. 

I actually fractured my foot by wearing a new pair of Nikes.  Yike.  I think it's almost healed.

Where are you going again?  SSEW?

Yours in Christ,

Denise

*who's still beaming about her own V Day gift*
[right][snapback]887894[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The v-day gift that will last a lifetime???

Laurentina1975

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 14 2006, 11:17 PM']This is like a public private conversation chat!

Well, I don't know about Nicole, but I have less than 2 days left! I started to pack, but I found out today I had a stress fracture from wearing cowboy boots to our pre-March for Life touring, so I have to wear this fracture boot thing. The bad news is that I have to find my pants that fit over the boot, but the good news is that I only have to pack left shoes!
[right][snapback]887886[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hahahhahahahahahahaaa (about the private conversation)
:thumbdown: about the stress fracture, sorry jgirl!

well missy thats so awesome that your going to AL! Are you going to visit Our Lady of the Angels while your there? Also I met a person from your neck of the woods when I was in Chicago. Prayers for you hon!

In JMJ

[quote name='Marieteresa' date='Feb 15 2006, 04:47 PM']well missy thats so awesome that your going to AL!  Are you going to visit Our Lady of the Angels while your there?  Also I met a person from your neck of the woods when I was in Chicago.  Prayers for you hon!

In JMJ
[right][snapback]888575[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey, I'm so excited!!! I dont know i am going to see the Sisters in OLAM, they dont live that far away...heck EWTN is just down the road. Who did you meet?? jw anyone i know!?!?!?

If you do get in on time and before 7, you could probably find a way to get to Life on the Rock. It's interesting to see how they make tv shows. Last year, a really sweet retired couple stayed there during the winter, and if they came back this year, they might still be there when you visit. They were the ones who took us.

I leave in less than 24 hours. My suitcase is packed with an assortment of left shoes and wide leg pants, my carry-on has all kinds of sudoku (I'm addicted) and some Coke Zero in it. I am ready to go home for the weekend! Now all I need is some good weather. Tomorrow is going to be one of those 2-seasons-in -one-day days that are all too common in St. Louis, and about an hour before I take off in the miniplane, t-storms and wind are expected to move in. My dad saw the forecast and said, "Why can't you ever travel down there on days when it isn't storming?"

Edited by jgirl

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 15 2006, 11:09 PM']If you do get in on time and before 7, you could probably find a way to get to Life on the Rock. It's interesting to see how they make tv shows. Last year, a really sweet retired couple stayed there during the winter, and if they came back this year, they might still be there when you visit. They were the ones who took us.

I leave in less than 24 hours. My suitcase is packed with an assortment of left shoes and wide leg pants, my carry-on has all kinds of sudoku (I'm addicted) and some Coke Zero in it. I am ready to go home for the weekend! Now all I need is some good weather. Tomorrow is going to be one of those 2-seasons-in -one-day days that are all too common in St. Louis, and about an hour before I take off in the miniplane, t-storms and wind are expected to move in. My dad saw the forecast and said, "Why can't you ever travel down there on days when it isn't storming?"
[right][snapback]888932[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL!!!!! I will get there at 4:31 pm opn the 16th of next month!!! how funy is that, we botha re going there on the 16th but in different months!!! LOL!!! :lol_roll: CUTE!!!! Anywyas, i was thinking about that!!! i so want to go and see a real show of life on the rock...i love that show so much!!!! :saint: I wonder how much tickets are??? :idontknow: jk. i dont get how to play sudoku i dont have much of a brain to do that!!! did you pack a camera??? jw i need to see more pics before i go!!!!

There really aren't tickets to Life on the Rock. We just showed up and went in. You don't have to pay anything.

I probably won't take pictures. If a funny picture comes up, I will take it, but I don't usually just take pictures. You don't need the pictures anyway; you'll end up anticipating too much and then you might miss the retreat because it wasn't how you expected.

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 15 2006, 11:46 PM']There really aren't tickets to Life on the Rock. We just showed up and went in. You don't have to pay anything.

I probably won't take pictures. If a funny picture comes up, I will take it, but I don't usually just take pictures. You don't need the pictures anyway; you'll end up anticipating too much and then you might miss the retreat because it wasn't how you expected.
[right][snapback]888952[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Tru!!! So seeing Life on the Rock is FREE!!!!! WOW...now i so want to go...doubt the sisters would want to anyways...but if god allows i will go see LOTR!!!! i love the theme song...do do do....anyways, you're right about anticipating too much....i wonder what it will be like there....i wonder if i will get alone with any of the SIsters really well.....i hope to dont make a fool of myself.....etc

I know who the 3 are who are standing on the right. Who are the two standing from the left? In the blue shirt and the black shirt?

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 07:44 AM']I know who the 3 are who are standing on the right.  Who are the two standing from the left? In the blue shirt and the black shirt?
[right][snapback]889065[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Just more props!

The one wearing the bling is a postulant with the Friars. The one on the far left I believe is a local boy who came to see the show and got roped into being a prop. This was the day after Sr. Lauren's entrance so the live studio audience was somewhat small because school wasn't out yet, etc. There we probably less than 20 in the audience. I'm pretty sure that there were more that watched the show live on TV though. :)

Kristina is going to kill me for not first asking, but here's another.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/CopyofIMG_2228.jpg[/img]

Edited by OLAM Dad

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: Thanks for the pics dad!!! I love the show alot. Shoot i missed it tonight!!! oh well there is always the re-runs!!! I love Father so much!!!! he is the kewlest. He is one i want to me besides Father Stan, whom i already met!!!! I wonder how good he is at basketbal!?!?!?!?!? lol!!!

[color=red][b]
ONE MONTH TODAY I"LL BE THERE!!!!!![/b][/color]
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: