An Old School Catholic Message Board

Weird question

Laurentina1975

idk, i think i know what community you were tlaking about. What i did, was made it a thing that i focused on when i was bord or had nothing better to do. Its how i got through schoola nd normal life. Now since school is done and over with,i kind of make it my only thing. I try to set it aside until work is over unless someone brings it up. But i try not to think about it all the time at work or when i'm doing things with friends or family. Discernment is my own thing done on my own time!!! i'm not sure where i was going with this.....oh well

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 16 2006, 08:08 PM']idk, i think i know what community you were tlaking about. What i did, was made it a thing that i focused on when i was bord or had nothing better to do. Its how i got through schoola nd normal life. Now since school is done and over with,i kind of make it my only thing. I try to set it aside until work is over unless someone brings it up. But i try not to think about it all the time at  work or when i'm doing things with friends or family. Discernment is my own thing done on my own time!!! i'm not sure where i was going with this.....oh well
[right][snapback]889773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Me either! :idontknow: :scratchhead:

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 16 2006, 06:24 PM']Me either! :idontknow:  :scratchhead:
[right][snapback]889793[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL Just smile and nod politely.

:wacko:

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 16 2006, 08:36 PM']ha ha funny!!!! i'm out of it today!!!!
[right][snapback]889808[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

How long did you work today????
I'll call ya later.
Get with it!
:P:

understand completely. Sometimes when I'm put up to making a desicion I tend to go for more what ppl what then what I want. But, you've got to try to feel what you want, because if you have a vocation, it's God calling you and "putting" these desires in your heart, that's how he seems to lead us. So, if you go with what you are desiring, such as, a Franciscan order, then, if it's where you feel at home, if's it where you think God wants you, I say go for it. But, it might not be that simple, cut and dry. Just what I reccomend is prayer and adoration, and trust in God. He'll always help you :) What a great dad ;)

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 16 2006, 12:58 PM']

Why anybody would want to join a community that wasn't Franciscan is TOTALLY beyond me.  You need a new spiritual director, this one is obviously trying to lead you astray.

[right][snapback]889315[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

just my sentiments exaclty ;) JK! hahaha, of course, we want you to do whatever you feel is right. :) Mr. Wilson is right, Look to God :)

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 16 2006, 08:50 PM']How long did you work today????
I'll call ya later.
Get with it!
:P:
[right][snapback]889816[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Here is the thing, i didnt work. i slept in until 2pm!!! it felt good. we got a bas winter storm. school was canceled and i didnt have to work. how nice is that!!!! LOL!!!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 16 2006, 08:58 PM']Here is the thing, i didnt work. i slept in until 2pm!!! it felt good. we got a bas winter storm. school was canceled and i didnt have to work. how nice is that!!!! LOL!!!
[right][snapback]889826[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Did it snow in Moline or rain? We had tornadoes here.

Laurentina1975

I talked to Sr. Beata and she said the Novices and Postulants were out playing ultimate frisbee that day....

Did it snow or rain in Moline??? Get with it and stop hijacking my thread already.