An Old School Catholic Message Board

oh dear.....

Smile_Jesus_loves_you

Smile_Jesus_loves_you

i was invited by my bishop to go to a special day spent with him, our diocease vocational direator and some local religous orders. however i am un able to go as it is during my trip to see my sister in ireland, who by the way is taking the promises of a concercrated lay woman of Regnum Christi (pray for her) in august. i am bummed not to go but excited for ireland, i know there will be other evnts so i am looking forward to those... but oh man i wanted to go :weep: but :D: :D: for ireland!!!!

Ireland is beautiful...... I studied there for a whole year and miss it dearly.

Prayers for safe travel when you go and for your sister!!!

ThyWillBeDone

Oh Ireland, I have always wanted to go there, enjoy the trip. Oh and I am sure you will get another chance to spend some time with the Bishop, bishops are always doing cool vocation things like that. Well... at least mine is, but then again he is the man
God Bless

[quote]Oh Ireland, I have always wanted to go there, enjoy the trip. Oh and I am sure you will get another chance to spend some time with the Bishop, bishops are always doing cool vocation things like that. Well... at least mine is, but then again he is the man[/quote]

I get to differ, my bishop is the man!