An Old School Catholic Message Board

Denise (PCPA2BE)'s Entrance Countdown

brendan1104

[quote name='magnificat' date='Mar 7 2006, 08:33 PM']You mean like this OLAMDad?  :fishslap:
Doesn't he have such great advice??  :P:

Prayers for you Denise...I don't have anything special to offer; I'm not too good with coming up with anything exciting prayerwise.  But I do promise to write...even if you can't write back...so be sure to leave your address before you leave...otherwise I'll cry :sadder:
[right][snapback]906072[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Awwwww, your prayers are more than enough. Well, I am not sure about those letters. I was told to tell friends that they couldn't write except at Christmas. I am not sure if that is just for formation or ? But I will be:

Sister (feels odd typing that) Denise
St Joseph Adoration Monastery (or, if you'd prefer, Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration)
2311 Stockham Lane
Portsmouth Ohio

[quote name='uruviel' date='Mar 7 2006, 08:44 PM']Denise,
oh my how exciting!  I can not wait for you!! What a blessing!  You can be assured that I will be praying for you always!

God Bless you all,
-Lori
[right][snapback]906093[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I leave the phorum for 30 min to go do my bills and lookeee here! I come back to ALL sorts of letters! :D:

Thank you Lori, for your prayers. I will always keep you and all of you here on PM in my prayers, before our Precious Lord in the Exposed Blessed Sacrament.

God bless you,
Denise

yes. Yes she does.

OH how wonderful that is to be in front of the blessed sacrament your whole day!! (or.. well, allot of your day)
Wow, "sister Denise", sounds lovely! :D: