An Old School Catholic Message Board

Denise (PCPA2BE)'s Entrance Countdown

brendan1104

Spiritual bouquets are cool. :cool:

I'll say a prayer for you during the consecration at every Mass I attend until you enter.

Thanks for giving yourself and dying to the world for us.

"Greater love than this no man hath, that a man lay down his life for his friends. " - John 15:13

Laurentina1975

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Mar 7 2006, 02:58 PM']Spiritual bouquets are cool.  :cool:

I'll say a prayer for you during the consecration at every Mass I attend until you enter.

"Greater love than this no man hath, that a man lay down his life for his friends. " - John 15:13
[right][snapback]905513[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Awesome!

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Mar 7 2006, 01:58 PM']Spiritual bouquets are cool.  :cool:

[/quote]

Thank you. You know, I had two people come up to me and say. . .'are you SURE this is what you want to do? I mean really?' :blink:

Then, I was talking to another friend, who heard that a guy I'd dated earlier last year had called me for advice, as he's entering nursing school. She said, 'He CALLED? That must be a sign?' I said, 'Oh yea, right! More like an attempt at temptation. Sorry, satan, won't work.' She just laughed.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Mar 7 2006, 01:58 PM']Spiritual bouquets are cool.  :cool:
[/quote]

:flowers:

You're so wonderful! :blush: :kiss:

Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 7 2006, 03:13 PM']:flowers: 
You're so wonderful!  :blush:  :kiss:
[right][snapback]905532[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

bump. :cool:

:lol_above:

I work tomorrow, Lauren, and then I really don't understand if I am working thursday or friday. One of the docs I was going to be working with on Thursday forgot to tell scheduling that he's on vacation that day, so about 5 of us aren't on the schedule any longer. (I'm eyeing my last couple of vacation days, so it doesn't matter to me)

Then, next week, so far, I'm only working Weds and Thurs. But we'll see if that changes.

I'm not really going to miss all the politics and cliques of where I work. But there are some really nice people that I will miss. Those 3-4 people keep bugging me to tell everyone else. But, truly? I'm not sure how to go about telling people that I'm leaving. I just don't want to make a fuss.

:idontknow:

I was really excited when I started to really think God was calling me to religious life, and so I told friends at school. Now I wish I hadn't.

If I hear "does that mean you can have sex with God" again I'm going to scream. :sadder:

I wish I had Catholic friends offline.

Denise, this is so exciting!

I'm offering up a rosary for you!

[quote name='zunshynn' date='Mar 7 2006, 05:32 PM']I was really excited when I started to really think God was calling me to religious life, and so I told friends at school. Now I wish I hadn't.

If I hear "does that mean you can have sex with God" again I'm going to scream. :sadder:

[right][snapback]905759[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:maddest: That would just infuriate me! People are just. . . .obnoxious and ignorant aren't they?

I don't have any Catholic friends my age, offline, either. So I hear you there! :grouphug:

Thank you for the rosary! :flowers: You are all incredibly special!

God bless you.

[quote name='zunshynn' date='Mar 7 2006, 06:32 PM']If I hear "does that mean you can have sex with God" again I'm going to scream. :sadder:
[/quote]
Next time just slug them. They deserve it AND It'll make you feel better. :)

You mean like this OLAMDad? :fishslap:
Doesn't he have such great advice?? :P:

Prayers for you Denise...I don't have anything special to offer; I'm not too good with coming up with anything exciting prayerwise. But I do promise to write...even if you can't write back...so be sure to leave your address before you leave...otherwise I'll cry :sadder:

Edited by magnificat

[quote name='zunshynn' date='Mar 7 2006, 05:32 PM']I was really excited when I started to really think God was calling me to religious life, and so I told friends at school. Now I wish I hadn't.

[/quote]

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 6 2006, 09:34 PM']Denise,

I will say the Divine Mercy Chaplet now until your entrance.

Afterall, if I ever become a religious and have the honor of chosing a name (or three), it would be St. Faustina's.

Divine Mercy Sunday is a very special day of prayer for me.  I am so excited for you.
[right][snapback]904920[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Denise,
oh my how exciting! I can not wait for you!! What a blessing! You can be assured that I will be praying for you always!
ohh Lauren I absolutlely adore St. Faustina and Mercy Sunday!!! :D: It's just funny that you say that, ^_^

zunshynn, that's horrible, how worldly and obnoxious and ignorant and......... [i]annoying![/i] Some ppl can be so inconsiterat and stupid. agh. I don't have many friends my age, Catholic, offline either. How wonderful it would be though to share these years with someone my age, Catholic! Prayers for you too :D:
God Bless you all,
-Lori

Edited by uruviel

[quote name='magnificat' date='Mar 7 2006, 08:33 PM']You mean like this OLAMDad?  :fishslap:
Doesn't he have such great advice??  :P:

Prayers for you Denise...I don't have anything special to offer; I'm not too good with coming up with anything exciting prayerwise.  But I do promise to write...even if you can't write back...so be sure to leave your address before you leave...otherwise I'll cry :sadder:
[right][snapback]906072[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

precious that kind of advice is truley.... :sweat:

Oh but you dont' have to have anything special to offer, or be good with coming up with things prayerwise! You don't have to be! It's so simple to talk to God, even if your asking Him a favor for a friend :)

Laurentina1975

[quote name='magnificat' date='Mar 7 2006, 09:33 PM']You mean like this OLAMDad?  :fishslap:
Doesn't he have such great advice??  :P:

Prayers for you Denise...I don't have anything special to offer; I'm not too good with coming up with anything exciting prayerwise.  But I do promise to write...even if you can't write back...so be sure to leave your address before you leave...otherwise I'll cry :sadder:
[/quote]

Don't make Magnificant cry whatever you do.

*Getting the kleenex ready*
:coffee:

[quote name='magnificat' date='Mar 7 2006, 08:33 PM']You mean like this OLAMDad?  :fishslap:
[/quote]

now now lets don't get violent.... violence isn't the answer.... ;)