An Old School Catholic Message Board

,./<>?;':"{}[]

PVmelonhead91

whats your favorite melon  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Mar 15 2006, 08:06 PM']interseting ive never heard of blind melon
[right][snapback]912933[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:scratchhead: You like one of their songs Silly! The one I listen to.

stbernardLT

I am the fastest waterelon eater in my neck of the woods (or vines). I can eat 1/4 of a watermelon (not the rines)in eight seconds (size doesn't matter :huh: ). That means that I am able to eat on whole watermelon in appr. 36 seconds (i'm not bad at math, i have to switch them out). It always gets a party going. Honest! :eat:

PVmelonhead91

o yea well i can eat a whole watermelon in appr 35 seconds including swallowing it...do i smell a challenge? :boxer: bring it on

stbernardLT

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Mar 16 2006, 10:15 AM']o yea well i can eat a whole watermelon in appr 35 seconds including swallowing it...do i smell a challenge? :boxer: bring it on
[right][snapback]913214[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

So its come down to this huh. Cyber eating. Let's do this!

PVmelonhead91

we got a real tuff guy o are hands huh? o well i didnt wanna have to do this but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dine u loose i have eaten a watermelon the fastest looser :P:

stbernardLT

Here I go. (I taking a deep breath) and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm g g gggg g ggg g. Dangit I choked on a seed. Sorry I'll try agin later. :sweat:

stbernardLT

Only an ameture seed would choke a watermelon champ. :huh: And anyway you like hockey which is very cold compared to watermelons. :P:

Edited by stbernardLT