An Old School Catholic Message Board

,./<>?;':"{}[]

PVmelonhead91

whats your favorite melon  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PVmelonhead91

[quote name='stbernardLT' date='Mar 16 2006, 01:42 PM']Only an ameture seed would choke a watermelon champ. :huh:  And anyway you like hockey which is very cold compared to watermelons. :P:
[right][snapback]913335[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you cant even talk rite so ha :P: hockey players are very fond of the melon fruits

PVmelonhead91

[quote name='Excelsior1027' date='Mar 17 2006, 04:28 PM']I go for watermelon...with salt on it.

Oh yes, it's yummy.
[right][snapback]914257[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
your weird. you are the only person that would destroy the watermelon with salt you are a discrace to watermelon eaters everywhere00 >:( im ashamed that i dare associate with you

Cow of Shame

I love melons too!

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/breastfeeding.jpg[/img]

Different sizes, shapes, colors.

Apparently melons are quite tasty....

Can we start a melon club?

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Mar 15 2006, 01:05 PM']How great are theese things arent they awesome? i love [b]melons[/b]
[right][snapback]912670[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[color=blue] Well, I did make you keepper of the Melons!!

I like 'em all. :D:

That's wrong Cow of Sham...go to you're own "thread" :[/color] >:(

Cow of Shame

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Mar 20 2006, 10:07 PM']i already have a melon club but not the type your thinki9ng thats just sick
[right][snapback]916094[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I beg to differ.

Sorry to hear your upbringing has twisted you to think that a fine pair of melons is "sick".