An Old School Catholic Message Board

,./<>?;':"{}[]

PVmelonhead91

whats your favorite melon  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PVmelonhead91

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Mar 21 2006, 11:44 AM']I just don't like all the seeds. It is hard to find seedless watermelon.
[right][snapback]916607[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

really i find them all the time i still thin that spitting the seeds are a great part

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Mar 21 2006, 01:04 PM']really i find them all the time i still thin that spitting the seeds are a great part
[right][snapback]916630[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The seeds are the great part. How can you have a seed spitting fight without seeds???

Cow of Shame

[quote name='Anthony' date='Mar 21 2006, 01:39 PM']We don't call them melons though.  If you persistently refer the the breasts of a woman as melons, that is both degrading and quite frankly, a little perverted if you ask me.  Also, you took the whole intention of this poll and twisted it to fit some horrible fetish you have with something that is natural, yet you found a way to turn the beauty of the female form into something so unnatural.  Its really disturbing.  If you are going to continue feeding such taudry trash and degrading women the way you are, I recommend you find another website to do it on because it isn't appreciated here.
[right][snapback]916600[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Obviously [i]I[/i] call them "melons". I embrace the beauty of melons & I get called a perv, eh? Just how often do you get out of the house? You'd think that by being on the internet, you would have developed the skills to see real perversions, rather than creating them. And since when is the appreciation of a woman's body considered a "fetish"? I suppose if you really want me to, I can expound further upon the sublime female figure, but this thread topic is about melons, dude.

One wonders what you consider 'natural' if it's not the love of melons.

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Mar 21 2006, 03:56 PM']Obviously [i]I[/i] call them "melons".  I embrace the beauty of melons & I get called a perv, eh?  Just how often do you get out of the house?  You'd think that by being on the internet, you would have developed the skills to see real  perversions, rather than creating them.  And since when is the appreciation of a woman's body considered a "fetish"?  I suppose if you really want me to, I can expound further upon the sublime female figure, but this thread topic is about melons, dude. 

One wonders what you consider 'natural' if it's not the love of melons.
[right][snapback]916758[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sorry, I treat women with dignity and am not as sex crazed as you appear to be. I don't get why you even brought up such an issue when the poll was clearly about melons that you eat. I'm through debating with you. I'll pray that you learn some dignity not to treat women like objects of lust rather than human beings.

Edited by Anthony

Keyser Soze

I like how we're all talking about melons like we know what they are.

What exactly are these, "melons" or something?

Cow of Shame

[quote name='Anthony' date='Mar 21 2006, 05:52 PM']Sorry, I treat women with dignity and am not as sex crazed as you appear to be.  I don't get why you even brought up such an issue when the poll was clearly about melons that you eat.  I'm through debating with you.  I'll pray that you learn some dignity not to treat women like objects of lust rather than human beings.
[right][snapback]916810[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sex? Who mentioned sex? Obviously you're projecting your own emotions onto what I've written. Lust? Man, you've got it bad, eh? I've expressed admiration, adoration, marvel, and wonder at the bounty God has given us...and you cheapen it by categorizing it as nothing but base animalistic attraction. Poor soul that you are....I'll pray that you can some day look at a woman without being filled with guilt and pruriency.

Edited by Cow of Shame

PVmelonhead91

i have no problem looking at a girl dont get me wrong but when u talk like and refer to them as a bounty god has given us thats just wrong your suggestingt hat women are put here to be gazed at? which is wrong.

Cow of Shame

[quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Mar 21 2006, 10:11 PM']i have no problem looking at a girl dont get me wrong but when u talk like and refer to them as a bounty god has given us thats just wrong your suggestingt hat women are put here to be gazed at? which is wrong.
[right][snapback]917289[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I hv no problem w/ u havin a problem w/ me but when u write like that and do all the runon stuff n' no punctuashun then it's a problem ur sounding like u are an idiot nad is that whut ur tryin to do? that's a problem

PVmelonhead91

if your getting upset about punctuation you clearly must be agrivated at me and you are just trying to escape a debate u lost

I hope you know that comments about girl's 'melons' totally and completely turn them off. The first word that comes to mind is perv, and perv means a guy who won't like you for you only for what you are. Girls don't want that.