An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Station is going to get boring and lonely

OLAM Dad

2006 is looking to become a banner year for Phatmass vocations. I'm not talking 'maybes' or 'gee I would like tos' here (as great as they are too). I'm talking about people with real plans to enter this year.

If you've got plans for THIS YEAR, please reply with your screen name, order, and month of planned entrance.

If you don't mind would you please copy and paste the previous names into your own so that in the end we have a single reply with all the names on it?

This should be fun.

PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006
BurkeFan (Dave) Dominicans (Province of St. Joseph), Providence, RI, July, 2006; Cincinatti, OH, August 8, 2006 [Tentative]

PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006
BurkeFan (Dave) Dominicans (Province of St. Joseph), Providence, RI, July, 2006; Cincinatti, OH, August 8, 2006 [Tentative]
jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006.

DeoOptimoMaximo

I'll add my info, after I complete the application interviews, testing etc., with the Glenmary Home Missioners of America, if all goes well!!!!!! :)

[quote name='DeoOptimoMaximo' date='Mar 25 2006, 09:49 AM']I'll add my info, after I complete the application interviews, testing etc., with the Glenmary Home Missioners of America, if all goes well!!!!!! :)
[right][snapback]921731[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And we're praying for you all the way! :sign:

:cool:

FutureSoror

jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006.

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

nowak.chris

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

I'll add mine once I know for sure, as well. Prayers for all of you who know, from those who could use the support to get in ourselves. :wink:

chris

MC IMaGiNaZUN

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

I am allready a postulant, but during novitiate i will not be going online very much at all, and i wont be coming on phatmass for sure.

SHALOM

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering in either September 2006 or January 2007...we are not sure quite yet! BUT one of those!!!

passionheart

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering in either September 2006 or January 2007...we are not sure quite yet! BUT one of those!!!

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

Sixtina87 (nicole) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006 (thats what we are looking at)

wow, this is a lot.

Think of this from a community of just over 2000 people.

OLAM dad it sounds like we have to find more people to fill the vocations board ;):

I could add that i have applied to be a diocesan seminarian and that things are looking like they will happen (but not the final word yet)

[quote name='jezic' date='Mar 27 2006, 12:36 PM']I could add that i have applied to be a diocesan seminarian and that things are looking like they will happen (but not the final word yet)
[right][snapback]923849[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Eh, I haven't gotten my final word yet either. Still have a few more hurdles to clear, but I'm optimistic.