An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Station is going to get boring and lonely

OLAM Dad

Charms717RM1

PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006

BurkeFan (Dave) Dominicans (Province of St. Joseph), Providence, RI, July, 2006; Cincinatti, OH, August 8, 2006 [Tentative]

jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006.

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering in either September 2006 or January 2007...we are not sure quite yet! BUT one of those!!!

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

Sixtina87 (nicole) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006 (thats what we are looking at)

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

unfortuneately I am still here to keep you company olamdad ;) I am so excited about all the people entering you have my prayers. God Bless and Mary keep
Karin

This is a great post, because I can print it out and have all the sisters pray for those discerning, and entering. (Not to mention the wonderful parents they're leaving behind!) ;)

They might be leaving, but just think of how many new discerners their prayer and sacrifice will probably bring to phatmass!! :twothumbsup:

You all are awesome! :D:

Lilllabettt

PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006

BurkeFan (Dave) Dominicans (Province of St. Joseph), Providence, RI, July, 2006; Cincinatti, OH, August 8, 2006 [Tentative]

jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006.

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering in either September 2006 or January 2007...we are not sure quite yet! BUT one of those!!!

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

Sixtina87 (nicole) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006 (thats what we are looking at)

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

[b]Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006 (say a prayer I can! I went to the doctor yesterday, and she sent me to the hospital for testing because my heart isn't beating properly.)[/b]

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:12 PM']PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas.  Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

[b]Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006 (say a prayer I can! I went to the doctor yesterday, and she sent me to the hospital for testing because my heart isn't beating properly.)[/b]
[right][snapback]925125[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i hope there is nothing wrong

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:12 AM']PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas.  Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

[right][snapback]925125[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

FWIW, my heart doesn't often beat properly. It's usually non clinical, so my cardiologist is hesitant to diagnose because he doesn't want the future 'stigma' on me. I will pray for you that yours is just as benign. BTW, mitral valve prolapse and other irregularities are common in women, for whatever reason. Hormones? God bless you

• 1 month later...

[b]PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006[/b]

Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006

HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006

franciscanheart

[size=1]Two phatmassers entering the same convent on the same day... doesn't get much better than that. God bless all of these people![/size]

I believe that jgirl, Lillabett and Sixtina are all three planning on entering the SSEW on the same day, which happens to be the same day that HiddeninHisHeart is also entering OLAM 45 miles away. :)

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='965013' date='Apr 29 2006, 03:54 PM']
I believe that jgirl, Lillabett and Sixtina are all three planning on entering the SSEW on the same day, which happens to be the same day that HiddeninHisHeart is also entering OLAM 45 miles away. :)
[/quote]

THIS IS SUCH A BLESSED COMMUNITY!!!!!
:D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

JesusITrustInYou

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='964883' date='Apr 29 2006, 08:34 AM']
[b]PCPA2Be (Denise) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Portsmouth, OH, April 23, 2006[/b]

Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL July 16, 2006

HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006
[/quote]
Wow, this is awesome!!! :D: Thank You, God, for these men and women and the gift of their vocations to the priesthood and religious life!

God bless, all! You're all in my prayers!

Andrea348

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='964883' date='Apr 29 2006, 10:34 AM']

[/quote]

wow....that is quite a list....the biggest list vocation station has ever had. hopefully more people will find this place so we can watch more people enter. ;)