An Old School Catholic Message Board

“For God so loved the world that”

cappie

“For God so loved the world that”He sent His Son to Israel:

A Jewish father in the U.S. was concerned about his son. He had not truly raised him in the faith of Judaism… So, hoping to strengthen his faith he sent his son to Israel so that the boy could experience his heritage. A year later the young man returned home. He said, "Father, thank you for sending me to the land of our Fathers. It was wonderful and enlightening. However, I must confess that while in Israel I converted to Christianity."

"Oh (groan) what have I done?" the father thought. So in the tradition of the patriarchs he went to his best friend and sought his advice and solace.

"It is amazing that you should come to me," stated his friend, "I too sent my son to Israel and he returned a Christian."

So in the traditions of the Patriarchs they went to the Rabbi. "It is amazing that you should come to me," stated the Rabbi, "I too sent my son to Israel and he returned a Christian. What is happening to our sons?

“Brothers, we must take this to the Lord," said the Rabbi. They fell to their knees and began to wail and pour out their hearts to the Almighty.

As they prayed, the clouds above opened and a mighty voice stated, "Amazing that you should come to Me. I, too, sent My Son to Israel..." :idontknow:

Amusing...particularly since I was having a discussion with someone about this idea recently and the end times.

[quote name='blovedwolfofgod' date='Mar 26 2006, 05:31 PM']that goes on xanga...
[right][snapback]922933[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
good idea.

though i closed my xanga.

here's my blog: [url="http://reinnier.tiamzon.net"]http://reinnier.tiamzon.net[/url]