An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

Okay GA fans... rally around. This is my favorite show on primetime right now. Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy... best line up on TV. Now you know where I spend my Sunday nights! :P:

It IS the best lineup of tv all week... remember back when Thursdays on NBC were this good? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and if Chris O'Donnell (the vet) stays on for the rest of the season, I will be [i]one happy camper[/i].

[color=330000]Desperate Housewives is a terrible, immoral and discusting show.

I love Grey's Anatomy though!
But I can never watch it anymore. I am too busy on weekdays too because I am either at play practice or work.
Sundays worked SO well!
BOO THE TV STATION!
[/color]

Theologian in Training

Lil Red and I have been having a great conversation about the music they use on Grey's Anatomy. To be honest, I watched it thinking that everyone was making a big deal out of nothing. I watched two episodes from the second season (the ones with the bomb) and I was hooked. Went out and bought the first season, and have been recording the second season ever since. Personally, I like the character development in the second season, though the first season was good, the second season is really good...that is, from what I have seen of the second season, since I have not had a chance to see them all.

franciscanheart

That's okay! It was a good repeat. This had, I dare say, one of the funniest scenes in all of the show. The scene with George and Burke and the man whose wife should have died... too funny! :lol: I was cracking up. Three great actors coming together at the right time and in the right place to create the perfect scene!

franciscanheart

[img]http://a.abc.com/primetime/greysanatomy/images/main_newlogo2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://abctvstore.shopthescene.com/img/product/catl/00004237-599060.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.givememyremote.com/uploaded_images/grey_cast-799847.jpg[/img]
why is alex not in this picture?

check out the galleries here: [url="http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/gallery.html"]grey's anatomy galleries[/url]

Hmmm that is a little odd that Alex isn't in that picture. BTW, he was on the Ellen Show today. He is 35!!!! :o And is married with five kids!!!! He used to be a Calvin Klein model (which I think I knew), and was discovered on the subway in Paris (that part I didn't know).

franciscanheart

i saw him ^_^ and i knew he had kids... i forget where i saw him that he was talking about his kids. pretty crazy! :topsy:

Theologian in Training

I just finished watching 201 and 202. I am still trying to find 203 and 204. I like watching them in order. Although, I must say, still the most powerful one I have seen (which was the first time I ever watched the show) was the two-part one "It's The End of the Word" and "As We Know It." Man, the dynamic, the tension, the beautiful reflection on death, dying, and living, and the amazing song with which they ended the second part made it probably one of the best episodes I have ever watched.

Theologian in Training

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 10 2006, 10:04 PM']Those episodes were okay but I can't say they've been my favorites.
[right][snapback]942851[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Which were your favs?