An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

if anyone is whiney its callie.

i think she reminds me too much of myself. i think thats why i dont like her. too many memories stem from her character.

I don't know. I still kinda like her. She's fighting to get into the clique, but not really wanting to be part of it, and realizing that its George's family.

Besides, I like to see bigger girls on TV ... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

franciscanheart

I'm not a huge fan of her haircut. It's like an out of control mullet.

Theologian in Training

Lil Red,

I don't know if you realized this, but ABC has a listing of all the music they used during Grey's Anatomy for Season 1 and now for Season 2 as well. You can find it here [url="http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/music/season2/music1.html"]http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/m...on2/music1.html[/url]

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='983142' date='May 16 2006, 06:18 PM']
I'm not a huge fan of her haircut. It's like an out of control mullet.
[/quote]

:lol_pound: my husband, who straight up hates the show (unlike me, see earlier post, who has a sick love-hate obsession :pinch: ), said the same thing! he calls her a near occassion to sin (i think because hes so tempted to make fun ;) )

ok. back to drinking my haterade :mellow:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='983733' date='May 17 2006, 02:04 PM']
i like her hair :(
[/quote]
Me too.

And I like her name. That's my grandmother's name, and I want to name my first daughter Callie.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='982540' date='May 16 2006, 12:11 PM']
BTW - Did yall know GA is moving to Thursday nights in the fall?! I'm bummed! Thursdays are so very random. I like my weekend drama! Anyway, 'Alex' was on The View this morning and the producers told him right before he went out that the time was changing. I thought it was weird that he didn't know that yet but I guess we're all just finding out. I think he's right about the show holding it's own even on a different night.
[/quote]
Ever since Friends went off the air, Thursdays on NBC have sucked. And now the rest of the networks want to have "Must See TV Thursdays." Personally, I liked it on Sundays. It was a great way to wrap up my weekend. And, I'm still a fan of ER (correction, I watch ER, I don't really know if I'm a fan anymore), but I'll pick GA over ER any day.

Callie, Callie, Callie.... if you're around for another season, I promise I will try and like you more. But for now, I shall remain indifferent toward you.

Someone else mentioned the script and the music. I admit, the script is a little soap opera-y. However, the music is [i]fantastic[/i]--end of discussion.

franciscanheart

The script could resemble a soap opera but a well written one. Plus, when I think of soap operas I think of awkward sets, dim lighting, stupid plot lines, and awful theme songs. Not to mention they do the whole 6 plots at one time often barely involving each other.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='987116' date='May 22 2006, 10:48 AM']The script could resemble a soap opera but a well written one. Plus, when I think of soap operas I think of awkward sets, dim lighting, stupid plot lines, and awful theme songs. Not to mention they do the whole 6 plots at one time often barely involving each other.[/quote]agreed :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...