An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

I definitely liked this rerun. I like most of the episodes where Addison shows up. I also really like the ones where Meredith is dealing with her mom at the home.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 10 2006, 09:34 PM']I definitely liked this rerun. I like most of the episodes where Addison shows up. I also really like the ones where Meredith is dealing with her mom at the home.
[right][snapback]942927[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I must admit I liked it better before Alex was a complete jerk-wad. LIke in this episode, soooooo romantic (and trust me, I'm not a romantic--but it really made me melt). Then he just went all wacky.

Also, I liked the episodes where George moves in with Burke and Christina.... the male bonding cracks me up.

franciscanheart

[quote name='shortnun' date='Apr 10 2006, 10:19 PM']Also, I liked the episodes where George moves in with Burke and Christina.... the male bonding cracks me up.
[right][snapback]942978[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: yes! those were great!

Theologian in Training

BTW, Disney/ABC are launching ad based free downloads of their popular shows like Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy. It is set to launch on April 30.

Check it out [url="http://news.com.com/2030-1069_3-6060594.html?part=rss&tag=6060594&subj=news"]http://news.com.com/2030-1069_3-6060594.ht...60594&subj=news[/url]

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Apr 12 2006, 06:16 PM']:drool: seriously????
[right][snapback]945221[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Have you known me to lie? ;)

This has been talked about in the tech world for a while, but they finally put a date on it just recently. I would imagine that in doing that it might coincide with them putting Grey's Anatomy for dload on iTunes as well. I am merely speculating, but that seems to be the other rumour as well.

btw, i was kinda ticked off last night when Grey's Anatomy wasn't on, and they debuted that new show. i had no interest in that show, and subsequently turned my video game back on :hehe: