An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Apr 17 2006, 12:06 PM']btw, i was kinda ticked off last night when Grey's Anatomy wasn't on, and they debuted that new show. i had no interest in that show, and subsequently turned my video game back on :hehe:
[right][snapback]950688[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
>:( SERIOUSLY!!! Especially since they're showing that new show tonight, too. Dumb, just dumb.

[quote name='shortnun' date='Apr 17 2006, 06:42 PM']>:( SERIOUSLY!!! Especially since they're showing that new show tonight, too. Dumb, just dumb.[right][snapback]951396[/snapback][/right][/quote]i know! :annoyed:
[quote name='Azriel' date='Apr 17 2006, 06:48 PM']I'm in with you guys.  Sunday night isn't right without Grey's![right][snapback]951411[/snapback][/right][/quote]exactly! bring it back!!

I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Snarf' post='953002' date='Apr 18 2006, 08:36 PM']
I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world.
[/quote]
:unsure:

[quote name='Snarf' post='953002' date='Apr 18 2006, 08:36 PM']
[/quote]
:idontknow:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='950689' date='Apr 17 2006, 11:06 AM']i missed the show this week. :( the night felt empty without it.[/quote]i'm ticked off again! they aren't showing a new episode on sunday!! :maddest:
[quote name='Snarf' post='953002' date='Apr 18 2006, 07:36 PM']I for one hope this spawns a new genre of sitcoms that bastardize the titles of classic texts. Like, Nouton's Principles or Mark's Meditations. I guess City of God sorta kicked off the idea in the film world.[/quote]don't be a hater

btw, for those of you who don't know, "Grey's Anatomy" is taken from the textbook (i think?) "Gray's Anatomy" and that's what snarf is referring to

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lil Red' post='956055' date='Apr 21 2006, 09:50 AM']
i'm ticked off again! they aren't showing a new episode on sunday!! :maddest:
[/quote]
me too. :maddest: i saw the "preview" yesterday and i was ANGRY. gaaaah!

my husband was like :blink: when i started ranting about the fact that it's a compilation show from the whole season :hehe:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lil Red' post='956064' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:04 AM']
my husband was like :blink: when i started ranting about the fact that it's a compilation show from the whole season :hehe:
[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='dspen2005' post='956072' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:12 AM']
Desperate Housewives??!?!??!??!?!

somehow, i can't seem to see how that could be a good show....
[/quote]
:huh: too bad we're talking about grey's anatomy. thanks though. :mellow:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='939763' date='Apr 7 2006, 11:46 PM']
Okay GA fans... rally around. This is my favorite show on primetime right now. Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy... best line up on TV. Now you know where I spend my Sunday nights! :P:
[/quote]

:huh: too bad, you were the one to mention it. thanks though

franciscanheart

[quote name='dspen2005' post='956198' date='Apr 21 2006, 12:29 PM']
:huh: too bad, you were the one to mention it. thanks though
[/quote]
am i allowed to say [mod]Language[/mod]? i mean obviously the thread was meant for GREYS ANATOMY. why are people jerks?

Edited by Lil Red