An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grey's Anatomy: The Show

franciscanheart

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='956062' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:00 AM']
me too. :maddest: i saw the "preview" yesterday and i was ANGRY. gaaaah!
[/quote]
WHAT!?! I thought I saw a preview earlier today, too. But it was on a tape and I kinda just fast forwarded.....

:annoyed: :maddest:

I don't have the passion for television to be a real "hater". It's just that my cousin bought the first season on DVD and downloaded the remainder (I'm hesitant to remind him that he's the one using/paying for the tivo), so he's had at least one Gray's Anatomy party here. Yeah, I live with my cousin. When I first started watching it, all I could think of was that a bunch of Bridgette Jones fans decided to make a parallel universe wherein she went to med school. I also got the impression that there's a cabal in the production staff that spend their days surfing myspace profiles of college students for music to tack onto the show.

People on the radio today were talking about how they're boycotting GA (and DH). I can understand a catch-up episode at the start of each season, maybe. People who haven't watched the show, and would like to, might find it to be helpful. But seriously, it's like a rollar coaster. 4 weeks of new episodes, 4 weeks of repeats. I feel like ABC is really bad at this, but that even NBC is doing it, too. Has it always been like this and I just don't remember? So weird.

Anywoodle, I'm excited for Chris O'Donnell being on next week's episode!!!! Put down those knitting needles, Meredith. You're going on a date! :woot:

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' post='958505' date='Apr 23 2006, 08:17 PM']can we please have an actual episode of GA?[/quote]:annoyed: yeah, that would be nice![quote name='shortnun' post='958771' date='Apr 24 2006, 07:04 AM']But seriously, it's like a rollar coaster. 4 weeks of new episodes, 4 weeks of repeats.[/quote]it's driving me crazy!!! :annoyed:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Azriel' post='966207' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:00 PM']
YAY Tonight!
[/quote]
:D: You read my mind.

franciscanheart

i dont like george's haircut. he needs to grow it out quickly. other than that... good show. i struggled some with the pregnant woman but... we'll see what happens.

i actually like george's haircut :) i think it makes him look sexier ;) yeah, i struggled too with the whole pregnant woman thing

Yeah, I was aggravated that they had to throw that in there. Guess they needed a story to fill up the time. Grrr..... <_<

i think, in the context of a group discussion (possibly a Catholic one ;) ) that this story line could get people talking about what the Church teaches and why. i kinda saw it as, well, when you don't trust in God's plan, look what happens (dr. sheppard getting sued, wife in trouble with husband, etc). i also liked when alex said that the wife didn't get to lie and blame it on the Pope! :D: