An Old School Catholic Message Board

Laurentina1975's visit

HisChild

Lauren is currently visiting the Daughters of St Paul in Boston and is having a wonderful time! I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so we could show her our support.

Lauren, I pray our Lord show you His will while you are there. If it be His will that you become a Daughter, grant it O Lord.

God bless you and again, I am so glad to hear that you are having a positive experience there.

Happy Easter! He is Risen! Alleluia. :saint:

How wonderful Lauren we are praying for you!! :pray: May God grant you many blessings and show you the way, God Bless you!

Woohoo! You rock Lauren (........even if I forget what's in Boston every now and then! ;) )
May the joy and peace of the risen Christ be with you!

[quote name='magnificat' date='Apr 16 2006, 05:03 PM']Woohoo!  You rock Lauren (........even if I forget what's in Boston every now and then!  ;)  )
May the joy and peace of the risen Christ be with you!
[right][snapback]949536[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:yes:

I wonder how Lauren's visit is going!!! I wonder if she will request to enter or to seek serious discernment!!!!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Apr 16 2006, 01:17 PM']Go Lauren! DSP rocks! I KNOW! I have befriended one, and she has befriended me! :woot: God bless you!
[right][snapback]949157[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Who is that?

I am home in Chicago! My visit was wonderful, a moving experience. The Holy Spirit was definately moving within me! Can't wait to go back!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Apr 17 2006, 05:40 PM']Who is that?

I am home in Chicago!  My visit was wonderful,  a moving experience.  The Holy Spirit was definately moving within me!  Can't wait to go back!
[right][snapback]951306[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's so wonderful!! :drool:

aww what a cute little face playing guitar! lol!
God is so good! He's very nice and when you ask Him for something He gives more than you need, it's so easy to touch His heart, He's very polite and caring! :) And He loves to talk with you and listen.