An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reply With Quote Is Broke

dUSt

CATECHISM:

666: Jesus Christ, the head of the Church, precedes us into the Father's glorious kingdom so that we, the members of his Body, may live in the hope of one day being with him for ever.

hahahhaha i'm evil! :ph34r:

hyperdulia again

CATECHISM:

839: "Those who have not yet received the Gospel are related to the People of God in various ways."

The relationship of the Church with the Jewish People. When she delves into her own mystery, the Church, the People of God in the New Covenant, discovers her link with the Jewish People, "the first to hear the Word of God." The Jewish faith, unlike other non-Christian religions, is already a response to God's revelation in the Old Covenant. To the Jews "belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ"; "for the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable."

littleflower+JMJ

if i'm not mistaken the preview button is also broken....i don't know....im' not sure but it didnt work for me....

:wacko:

littleflower+JMJ

okay my catechism won't work nor my preview and of course the quote isn't working....

is my reply thing going bonkers or what?

those darn error messages!!

:wacko:

:wacko: por que?

Kilroy the Ninja

CATECHISM:

777: The word "Church" means "convocation." It designates the assembly of those whom God's Word "convokes," i.e., gathers together to form the People of God, and who themselves, nourished with the Body of Christ, become the Body of Christ.

interesting...

IcePrincessKRS

hmmm

that's not quite evil at all, is it?  :P

Its the Catechism, you don't actually think its going to be evil do you? :lol:

• 12 years later...