An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Station without Sister Denise

OLAM Dad

Laurentina1975

Denise,

Please get in touch with me if there is anything I can do....I am not far from Ohio..

Do you still have my number?

Let me know if you need anything!

I haven't been posting on here much (if at all), but I skim and was suprised to see you here.

Let me know if I can offer you any assistance, whatever it may be, just ask.

Prayers,
Lauren

Thank you all for your prayers and your kind notes to me.

Please pray for me as I am going to drive back to Phoenix this weekend for my brother's wedding. (He doesn't know I've left the monastery, so that will be a surprise for him.)

I will also be picking up what very little clothing I have and a few kichen things.

I have opted to spend a few days with a friend who is a sister, just regaining some balance in my life and hoping that, in that atmosphere of a religious community, I might be better able to discern what it is He is asking of me.

Know that I keep you in prayer. Please continue to pray for me.

God bless you.

Denise.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Denise, as glad as I am to see you back, I am also sad that things have turned out the way they have. You will be in my prayers as you seek what God's Will is for you. :sign: Keep us updated if you can, please.

Birgitta Noel

Denise,

You are in my prayers. Know that God will never abandon you! I'll pm you soon. Welcome back! B

Denise, where I know most of everyone has said this but I will say it. Whereas I'm so sorry to hear about what happened I'm glad to hear from you! I've missed you and I've been praying for you, I'm surprised to hear it but maybe it was for the better? Perhaps this is really Gods plan for you? I'm sure the sisters will miss you. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you've been through, but image the souls saved from them! I love you and God Bless you!
In Christ,
Lori

Guest phatdaddy

Denise,

Sorry that this was not God's will for you. You must be very pleasing in His sight, so docile to His good pleasure. I wish there was something I could do for you but alas this is the cross He has asked you to bear. I'm sure in time, why this happened will be clearer to you. Please be assured of my prayers and all the PM'rs out there.

Please keep us informed as to how you are doing as much as you can. We are all conerned about you. God bless you and shower you with His love.
Mr. Ray

brendan1104

Welcome back Denise... from all of us. We're all praying for you...

May the Lord
Bless you and keep you;

May He show His face to you
and be merciful to you.

May He turn His countenance to you
and give you peace.

Good morning everyone! I drove from Dallas to Arizona, in order to see my brother's wedding. So, I am here now, went to the rehearsal dinner last night, picked up what little belongings I have and am now staying with Deb again. I will be here until Thursday, when I will be making a 'retreat' which is what I am calling it for now. If it becomes a discernment visit, great. If not, that's all right too. I haven't really closed myself to any option as far as that is concerned. It is not for any particular length of time, as I am buying an open ended return ticket. Please pray for me as I begin this time of regrouping. I think I will have internet access, so I may be able to check email ever so often.

God bless you and again, thank you one and all for your prayers and your support.

Denise

By the way, I forgot to ask. . .could you all please pray for my brother who is getting married today?

God bless you!