An Old School Catholic Message Board

SUNDAY -Vocation Chat

OLAM Dad

With the new PhatChat I was thinking that it would be neat to schedule a specific time, maybe once a week, where everybody can sign on to PhatChat and talk vocations and get to know each other better.

It would be REALLY neat if we could get some religious involved.

Just an idea.

Thoughts?

thats great!! Wow I'm really slow I didn't even know there was phatChat available :blush: Someone's gonna have to tell me how to do it. I would love to do it though. When do y'all want to schedule a chat?

let_go_let_God

Also, would it just be for those going to become a Priest or Nun, or for any vocation?

God bless-
LGLG

[quote]Would it just be for those going to become a Priest or Nun, or for any vocation? [/quote]

Any vocation!

Somebody PMed me suggesting either Wednesday evening or the weekend. I know it will be impossible to come up with a time that works for everybody but the intent is to just pick a time that works for most and to stick to it so that everybody knows every week that if they're free and want to join in then they can do so.

Personally I like the weekend idea best so I'll throw out a day and time and see what people think.

How about Sunday evening at 5 o'clock CST?

srmarymichael

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='960001' date='Apr 25 2006, 06:31 AM']
Any vocation!

Somebody PMed me suggesting either Wednesday evening or the weekend. I know it will be impossible to come up with a time that works for everybody but the intent is to just pick a time that works for most and to stick to it so that everybody knows every week that if they're free and want to join in then they can do so.

Personally I like the weekend idea best so I'll throw out a day and time and see what people think.

How about Sunday evening at 5 o'clock CST?
[/quote]

Awesome idea!!! I agree -- ALL vocations. We support each other and complement each other in our different calls....

If you would have it Sunday at 5:00 Central Time, I wouldn't be able to come because it's during our Sunday Holy Hour. :sadder: