An Old School Catholic Message Board

SUNDAY -Vocation Chat

OLAM Dad

[quote name='srmarymichael' post='960074' date='Apr 25 2006, 08:17 AM']
Awesome idea!!! I agree -- ALL vocations. We support each other and complement each other in our different calls....

If you would have it Sunday at 5:00 Central Time, I wouldn't be able to come because it's during our Sunday Holy Hour. :sadder:
[/quote]
Well Sister, without you it just wouldn't be the same. :) What time works better for you?

srmarymichael

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='960652' date='Apr 25 2006, 03:13 PM']
Well Sister, without you it just wouldn't be the same. :) What time works better for you?
[/quote]

I don't know. Maybe someone could make another suggestion? I don't want to be a pain.... :unsure:

srmarymichael

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='960784' date='Apr 25 2006, 04:24 PM']
pick a time
[/quote]

How about 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. on Sundays? I could be on for 30 minutes and then go pray!!! What do ya'll think?

Laurentina1975

Why don't we do several different times, since religious cannot always be by the computer and if you can be there, then be there? Otherwise come at another time?

[quote name='cappie' post='960864' date='Apr 25 2006, 05:51 PM']
I would have to work out what time is that in Australia :blink:
[/quote]
Something about switching AM and PM and then adding 3 hours........ and I think that would put you on US Eastern time.... I think................ :unsure:

[quote name='shortnun' post='960997' date='Apr 26 2006, 12:34 PM']
Something about switching AM and PM and then adding 3 hours........ and I think that would put you on US Eastern time.... I think................ :unsure:
[/quote]

:idontknow: :lol:

[quote name='cappie' post='961253' date='Apr 25 2006, 11:17 PM']
:idontknow: :lol:
[/quote]
Father, you are 15 hours ahead.

Let's shoot for 4 p.m. CST Sunday? That would be 7 a.m. Monday for most of our Aussie friends. 9 a.m. for our Kiwi friends 10 p.m. Sunday for our English/Irish/Scottish friends and about 11 p.m. for our western European folks.

Shall we give it a go this Sunday? Whoever arrives first, just add a room called Vocation Chat and we'll all meet there.

If you can make it great! If not, no biggie, maybe next week you'll be available.

[quote name='srmarymichael' post='960857' date='Apr 26 2006, 12:42 AM']
How about 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. on Sundays? I could be on for 30 minutes and then go pray!!! What do ya'll think?
[/quote]

What´s the German time? [size=1](I never unerstood the times in the phorum... :wacko: )[/size][size=4]

franciscanheart

Germany is 6 hours ahead of my time (the same time which OLAM Dad is on). If we are meeting on Sundays at 4 then that would make it 10 p.m. for anyone in Germany.

srmarymichael

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='961346' date='Apr 26 2006, 05:38 AM']
Father, you are 15 hours ahead.

Let's shoot for 4 p.m. CST Sunday? That would be 7 a.m. Monday for most of our Aussie friends. 9 a.m. for our Kiwi friends 10 p.m. Sunday for our English/Irish/Scottish friends and about 11 p.m. for our western European folks.

Shall we give it a go this Sunday? Whoever arrives first, just add a room called Vocation Chat and we'll all meet there.

If you can make it great! If not, no biggie, maybe next week you'll be available.
[/quote]

How fun! This is exciting. :cool:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='961436' date='Apr 26 2006, 03:03 PM']
Germany is 6 hours ahead of my time (the same time which OLAM Dad is on). If we are meeting on Sundays at 4 then that would make it 10 p.m. for anyone in Germany.
[/quote]

Hey, thank you! It´s a little late (I get up at 5 a.m.), but I´ll try!!!!

*looking forward to the chat...* :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :lol_roll: