An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help

A0N7G

IcePrincessKRS

haha Sweet... just go to the University, gimmie a call when you get there. That way you won't get lost getting to my house. ;)

hyperdulia again

A, I decide that my post was kind of err...bisty...if you are truly going through something beyond the normal consequences of bad behavior you may pm me.

A0N7G, you have gone to confession. If you are truly sorry, God will forgive you. Though if you really are as sorry as you sound, perhaps you should take the time to tell the guy that you hurt that you are sorry. Leave out excuses, though; don't fill it with excuses because if you do then it ruins the apology. But it sounds to me like this guy deserves to hear a real apology from you.

Now I'm not saying that it's going to change anything. And no offence, but from what I have gathered I don't blame him if he does nothing about it. I just think you should apologize simply because it would be the right thing to do.

IcePrincessKRS

;) man...i so used to be a nice guy

And you still are when you're not hurt and bitter.... I like you anyway. That invitation to come visit was real. If you need a break and want to come hang out with your old fluffy air extraction sister just say the word. :)

TempleofVesarius

I have two options for next year...one is go to U of H and live with aunt mea

second is to go to stubenville and live with you...

problem is I wouldnt have a job if i moved in with you.

but a visist...im takin a road trip sometime after i get my licence.

Edited by TempleofVesarius

IcePrincessKRS

If you want the second option, my door is open. I'm sure you can nab a job easily enough--Houston does have the benefit of a guranteed job, though.

Either way, I wouldn't be opposed to a visit from you. ;)

TempleofVesarius

y'all wanna know what smells of elderberries the most about all of this?

I REALLY DID LOVE HER...i mean not just stupid highschool puppy love.

Now me, im a firm believer that you cant ever really STOP loving a person. Even if they turn out to be different then you thought they were.

What smells of elderberries the most is how much i try to kill my love because it hurts too beaver dam much.

hey, God will always provide am i right? 

I hope you are right

I don't like this thread. I don't like that it was started and I don't like how it was continued (maybe I shouldn't be posting)....

A, I appreciate your honesty about yourself, you are immature and selfsih: welcome to being an 18 year old girl. You went too far, obviously, but you said your peace and that's all you can do. We all make mistakes. Hanging on to them only makes them worse for both parties.

ToV, this must smell of elderberries for you. I'm really sorry. But because you know how immature and selfish she is, have you tried feeling sorry for her? Right now I hear a lot of anger and bitterness in you (justified...), but at some point you have to get over this. What always helps me is to constantly remind myself that I'm a bigger person than the other person and to try to help them get to the level I'm at... That sounded terrible, but you follow, I hope.

Anyway! I don't think we should talk about this drama anymore. I think there are too many hurt feelings.

Lots of love and healing for you all!

Joyful

TempleofVesarius

I have felt sorry for her. I spent the better part of six months trying to make her life the best it could be. It got me nowhere.