An Old School Catholic Message Board

SisterAli Support Group!

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Our very own phatmass phamily member has been accepted to School Sisters of Christ the King community!

Much prayers, we'll miss ya when you leave! :sign:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all for the wonderful support!!!!!!!!!!! Many of you are asking when I enter, as of right now we don't have a set date. But it will either be September or January. BUT, I am leaving to stay at the Motherhouse as a candidate on June 11th so its coming up fairly quick. I will have very little computer access, maybe twice a week. I basically will be staying at the convent with the Sisters until I become a postulant. Once I become a postulant....I lose my cellphone (which I can use until I become a postulant)....and I will also lose computer access totally when I become a postulant....soooooooo I guess you can say I'm entering June 11th, but as a candidate and not as a postulant ....(that will be Sept. or Jan.) Sooooooo.....that means that I will have limited contact. If you would like my address to WRITE to me, or EMAIL.....or phone number....PLEASE ASAP send me a private message here on phatmass and I will get you all that information. Please keep me in your continued prayers as I begin serious preparation....upon entering the School Sisters of Christ the King. May God Bless all of YOU!!!!!!!! :)

May Christ Reign in your Heart and in the heart of all those that you meet today,

Allie

I'm soooo excited for you!

God bless you Ali as you continue your discernment path. I've chatted with you often, and know this is a long time coming for you. I will keep you fervently in my prayers, and of course, ask for yours.

Your sister in Christ,
D.

:bigclap: :twothumbsup:

How exciting SisterAli! I'm thrilled for you and for what the Church will be gaining through your vocation!

Guest phatdaddy

Sister Ali,

God bless you future bride of Christ. God be with you as you begin your walk with Jesus. Keep all us PM'r in your prayers, we are praying for you. :saint:
Mr. Ray

Reminder-----

I'm leaving June 11th, so if you'd like my address and such........pleaseeeeeeeeeee send me a private message and I will get it to you! Thanks for the support. I need extra prayers this week.

God Bless,

Allie

What wonderful news and you are entering such a great community. May you know much peace, happiness and fullfillment in your vocation and your life. Pray for us! We will do the same for you, as well as miss you.
AliceM

ALi, I hope you will enjoy this next step of your vocation journey. God bless you for your generous heart!

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Well....11:30am tomorrow morning...I'm headed off to Lincoln, to start this great journey with Christ....to become His Bride.....I wish all of you my deep sincere prayers....as I will remember phatmass intentions everyday during my prayers. I will have computer access once and awhile still as I am only a candidate right now....and I will have my phone too.....I will check in when I can and update you all and let you all know how I'm doing. I'm hoping to update at LEAST once a week to give you the scoop of how the weeks are going, but maybe more than once, we will see what the Lord has in store. Please keep me in your extra prayers this week, as I begin heafty work with the Sisters. May God Bless ALL of you...you all have been a wonderful support to me.

May Christ Reign in your heart,

Sister Allie :yahoo: :cloud9: :thumbsup: :bigpray: