An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Servants of The Immaculate Heart of Mary, Immaculata Pa

FutureIHMNJ

No, all those places are on the coast!! I fear I am up in the mounains of the Blue ridge. If you were to enter them, what type of work would you be doing???

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='alicemary' post='1001045' date='Jun 8 2006, 10:17 PM']
No, all those places are on the coast!! I fear I am up in the mounains of the Blue ridge. If you were to enter them, what type of work would you be doing???
[/quote]

There aposolate is teaching....which I soooo enjoy doing but at the present moment I am not teaching because i still have to finish my degree...we also have some IHMs in Lima, PEru in convents there and my goodness too I miss PERU i went to visit the Sisters there and teach English and I loved my experience there....I left my heart in Peru

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1001089' date='Jun 9 2006, 06:05 AM']
:welcome: to Phatmass, Lee.
[/quote]

THANKS for the Welcome...im very much looking forward to Getting to know as many people as I can on PHATMASS!!!! :D:

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1001187' date='Jun 9 2006, 09:52 AM']
Lee,

Do you have plans to enter the IHM or are you still discerning?
[/quote]

Yes I very much so have plans of entering the community...i know the community very well.. I went to college where alot of the Sisters teach and also the Motherhouse was across the street from the University so i visited ALOT my roommate in college and alot of my friends are either going into the noviate program or making first vows this summer....plus i work at the Nursing home which houses the elderly and sick sister and it was the best experience ever....my vocation has deff gotten stronger since and after working at Camilla the nursing....

Incarnate Word Postulant

¡Me gusta la congregación! Visité la página web y me parecieron muy interesantes. Bienvenida a Phatmass.

Hey Lee, so wonderful to hear of your thoughts. I was at the SSJ's home for the retired sisters in chestnut hill, and what a holy place indeed, so I know what you mean about Camilla Hall. Are you a nurse??

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='alicemary' post='1002339' date='Jun 10 2006, 09:36 AM']
Hey Lee, so wonderful to hear of your thoughts. I was at the SSJ's home for the retired sisters in chestnut hill, and what a holy place indeed, so I know what you mean about Camilla Hall. Are you a nurse??
[/quote]

I used to be a nurses aid and i took care of a lot of beautiful sisters....alot of them are now saint in heaven....

how is everyone doing?

ThyWillBeDone

I love the IHMs they are so awesome. :D: A girl a know (went to school with, worked with, lived down the street from) she entered the order a few years ago, and another girl I know who attendes Immaculata University is discerning a vocation to the order. Also the seminary I attended goes and sings Christmas carols at Camilla Hall every year, the retired sisters there love it alot, but I think we love it more. They are the best. Anyway FutureIHMNJ, you will be in my prayers.
God Bless