An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey all you mothers

Lil Red

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1024665' date='Jul 14 2006, 06:26 PM']
what questions should i ask the midwife when i go in for my first appointment tomorrow? i don't know what to ask! :idontknow:
[/quote]

I see by the date you're well past your first appointment by now! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

If you have any questions, feel free.

• 2 weeks later...

traveling was pretty okay. i thought it was going to be worse than it was. only bad 'leg' of the flying was one of the flights coming home - i couldn't switch seats with the older lady seated on the aisle seat. so my legs cramped up pretty badly on that flight.

it was a good vacation - but 9 days away from home is too long!! i was ready to go home by day 7. :hehe:

we're looking at another home on friday - hopefully it will go well. one of the other homes we looked at went down $10,000 in price, so we might re-visit that one.

i have a midwife appointment on saturday, so hopefully everything goes well there.

my cousin had her baby on 12/31 (her dad's b-day!) at 11:33 p.m. :D: she had a baby girl, 6 lbs, named her freya jean (???). i'm excited for her, because this means my baby is coming soon!! i think her due date was jan. 12 or 13 so she was a couple weeks early!

[quote name='MrsFrozen' post='1147995' date='Dec 23 2006, 05:11 AM']
I see by the date you're well past your first appointment by now! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

If you have any questions, feel free.
[/quote]
well this is actually my first full term pregnancy. i lost a baby last summer.

thank you for your support!! :D:

IcePrincessKRS

I bet its good to be back in your own place. As nice as visiting is its just never as laid back as relaxing as being home. The very thought of travel makes me feel tired!

and it was so nice to come home to a clean house! i knew all that hard work that we did would pay off when we came home! :P:

we're going to look at another home hopefully tomorrow or saturday (besides the one i posted about already).

please pray for us. this went out on our parish prayer chain yesterday (of course it didn't have Lil Red and Mr. Lil Red but our actual names :hehe:):
[quote]Lil Red and Mr. Lil Red are expecting their first child the end of February and need your prayers to find a house to buy before the baby comes. They live in an apartment now and have been looking for a small affordable house that they would love to be settled in before the arrival of baby Lil Red. This is a high priority prayer request! Thank you for your efforts.[/quote]