An Old School Catholic Message Board

pirates of the carribian

sidemunch88

sidemunch88

the whole movie was a bunch of new plot lines every thing had a plot line like a boat had good plot lines and body parts had a plot lines like an eye or a heart. The ending was a new plot line. So it was a MOVIE OF neverending plotlins. I think it would have made more sence to dress up as a clown and jump in to a giant fishtank and sing \"Hit me with your Best shot\" by Pat benetar, Backwards. That would have made alot more better movie and i would have gotten it better!

and every on was a pirate in the last movie if you were not a pirate you were in this movie and there were different kinds of pirates like fish pirates and halve dead pirates and Full dead pirates and pretend pirates. And the KRAKIN was a joke my mom killed one of those things with a pencil. :pinch:

ilovechrist

...wow.
most people could see the one major plot the movie had... but it might take more than one time (especially in theatres where there are tons of distractions) to really focus on it.

[size=1][color="FF6699"]I agree with most of what you said Matt.
There was no resolution of any kind in this movie. All it did was introduce a million little things that made us all get excited, then it just cut us off at the end.
I disagree with the whole million plots. There was not ONE complete plot in the entire movie. All it was was intro and rising action.
No climax, no NOTHING.
It was like LOST. And yea...

But I think it is a very smart movie. The twists they put in the second one are really cool, we just have to wait AGAIN to find out what happens.
But its funny because it seems that they are trying to resolve two different stories together. Like the whole Jack/Will/End of the Earth feud, and the East India Trading company going after everything.
I dunno.

WHY AM I TALKING ON AND ON AAND ON ABOUT THIS?~!
QVADcdfky67 tfv
[/color][/size]

sarcasmguy126

It was pretty sweet action

the only time i felt like "when will it be over?" was maybe in the last 10 minutes

Sparrow was funnier this time around!

"Eunuchi, snippy snippy!"

TridentineMotoX

[quote name='sarcasmguy126' post='1030020' date='Jul 24 2006, 12:50 PM']
It was pretty sweet action

the only time i felt like "when will it be over?" was maybe in the last 10 minutes

Sparrow was funnier this time around!

"Eunuchi, snippy snippy!"
[/quote]

lol, I liked it too

[size=1][color="FF6699"]I just want to see it to find out what the eigha happens!
I want to be proven right in my predictions.
[/color][/size]

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Things cant end as coldly as you think Tom!
If they do then WHATVER!
Im just glad you are not the director, or the movie would smell of elderberries.
:)
[/color][/size]

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1030924' date='Jul 25 2006, 09:16 PM']
You are right except that elizabeth is stupid
[/quote]
[color="blue"] question: why don't you like elizabeth? :idontknow: [/color]

[color="blue"] nvm. read the other thread. lol [/color]