An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Broke Daughters of St. Dominic

passionheart

sistersintigo

Well, there are two options I can think of choosing between, here.

One is to start a fresh thread called The Broke Daughters and Sons of Saint Dominic.

The other is to keep on going with this thread, as it seems that a title, once set, cannot be changed on an existing thread.

Maybe we ought to start a poll?? That would be a separate thread in itself. I don't know how to do polls.

Regardless:

we have two phamily members, at least, to move from
Broke Daughters to
Answered Prayers, yes?

Wowers ... I remember this thread. I was on the broken daughters list, then moved off (should have been moved to Auxiliary but somehow got dropped).

Now honestly, I think I should be back on the broke daughters list again ... because I have so many debts again from having to start from zero that if a community came calling there's no way I can enter now for at least 3 years. And off of the answered prayers list (although He did answer the prayers ... here we go again for the 3rd time).

This is one thread that I *don't* mind having been bumped up. It was such a blessing to have this thread when it was very active.

Oh ... and of course LC needs to moved to answered prayers (and an auxiliary).

Edited by cmariadiaz

brandelynmarie

sistersintigo & cmaria! Great minds think alike! :buddies: :buddies2: I have been praying the Dominican Saints Litany on my own again, not everyday...but still! Yes, maybe start another thread & go from there...But tomorrow I will go back & reread the whole thing to refresh my brain, lol. :like3:

sistersintigo

[quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1319662720' post='2327430']
Well, there are two options I can think of choosing between, here.

One is to start a fresh thread called The Broke Daughters and Sons of Saint Dominic.

The other is to keep on going with this thread, as it seems that a title, once set, cannot be changed on an existing thread.

Maybe we ought to start a poll?? That would be a separate thread in itself.
[/quote]

The poll thread is up. Please vote for your choice.

brandelynmarie

Oh my goodness! I just posted 2 things & they have totally disappeared! Ok, IMHO, I think we should start a new thread with lists of Daughters, Sons & Auxillaries. Oh & those who have left debt free :). I believe we need to keep the idea of everyone on the list should pray for one another daily as they see fit. However, to prevent the list from getting too long, I think it would be good to keep saints, prayers & devotions in the thread rather than as a separate list. And I would like us to remember how this all started, with the Dominican Litany of the Saints. And as my dear Dominicans say, "Beware of the Dominican Litanies!" :hehe: