An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aloysius

Sokka's master was great, the battle seen was one of the really good ones, and it really made a nice plot implication with the throw back to the Order of the White Lotus.

Iroh's buff-ness was revealed in a slightly cheesy manner, IMO. seemed like he just stripped his robe to reveal his newly sculpted muscles to the audience.

make use of turbonick ;)

nick.com/turbonick

I think it's still in the new episodes section, marked by the exclamation point.

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1402951' date='Oct 15 2007, 10:31 AM']make use of turbonick ;)

nick.com/turbonick

I think it's still in the new episodes section, marked by the exclamation point.[/quote]

It's not working right. I don't get the sound to match the picture, and it occasionally has "colored static" flash periodically.

Theologian in Training

I watched tonight's episode, but still have not seen last week's. Personally, I think it is going really slow right now...hoping it will pick up a bit soon.

because they showed like four in a row one week in the UK

:whistle: now, nobody cheat with the internet! :whistle:

fun fact: everywhere else in the world other than the US, it's called "Avatar: The Legend of Aang" in the opening credits.

:whistle: but I swear, I didn't cheat :saint:

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1413773' date='Nov 3 2007, 06:30 PM']because they showed like four in a row one week in the UK

:whistle: now, nobody cheat with the internet! :whistle:

fun fact: everywhere else in the world other than the US, it's called "Avatar: The Legend of Aang" in the opening credits.

:whistle: but I swear, I didn't cheat :saint:[/quote]

I keep falling behind, so how do you cheat ;)

[url="http://www.watch-avatar.com/"]http://www.watch-avatar.com/[/url]

the way to keep up to date for the US is turbonick (nick.com/turbonick)... though you said you had trouble with it last time

The Bus Station

This is the only show I follow on television, besides Jeopardy. It is probably one of the best-written shows on TV right now. I've been following it since the middle of the first season. And yes, I must say, this season is going pretty slow. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.