An Old School Catholic Message Board

*cough* *taps Mic*

OldFashionedGirl

OldFashionedGirl
:blush: Um, well, hi there.
I used to be an active (well, not that active) member here a while ago. Then life got busy and I didn't have much of a chance to get back on the PM board.
Today I was surfing for some graphics to photoshop and I remembered PhatMass. So I logged on and was completely surprised at some of the changes (niiicer layout etc...).
To make a long story short, I'm back. And you're probably still wondering who I am. ;)
Name here is Moira. I'm a 16 year old Seton Homeschooler. I've played violin for most of my life (thank God!) and will hopefully be starting viola sometime in the not-too-soon future. I'm also learning a little guitar (which I happen to be loving).
Oh, I also enjoy figure skating, tennis, and ice hockey.
I'm pretty much a geek :nerd:, and my obsession with computers is never-ending.
I'm a night owl, and usually can't get to sleep 'til the clock strikes 2, so I caution this board to beware during those midnight hours when my cyber self haunts the W.W.W. :P:

That’s pretty much it, lol. Hope to be posting more soon, if the board likes me. :saint:

J.M.J.
Moira

Oh, I did want to know, is there any way that one can change their username on here? OldFashioned...etc is quite a handful to type. :annoyed:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1076776' date='Sep 27 2006, 01:32 PM']I figured there was no point in even mentioning that. :P: Poor dUSt always seems to have his hands full...[/quote]true. OFG, i forgot to mention that it might take what seems like forever to have dUSt change it.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1076779' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:37 PM']
true. OFG, i forgot to mention that it might take what seems like forever to have dUSt change it.
[/quote]
Patience is a virtue. We're all about helping the pham with virtues. Right, red? :cool:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1076780' date='Sep 27 2006, 01:38 PM']Patience is a virtue. We're all about helping the pham with virtues. Right, red? :cool:[/quote]usually :ninja: [quote name='OldFashionedGirl' post='1076784' date='Sep 27 2006, 01:42 PM']Lol then, either I'll make a new user (but I hate doing that) or I'll suffer through the long sn and live. ;)[/quote]making a new sn is a bad idea :detective: just help people shorten it to 'OFG' like i did

[quote name='OldFashionedGirl' post='1076754' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:09 PM']
:blush: Um, well, hi there.
I used to be an active (well, not that active) member here a while ago. Then life got busy and I didn't have much of a chance to get back on the PM board.
Today I was surfing for some graphics to photoshop and I remembered PhatMass. So I logged on and was completely surprised at some of the changes (niiicer layout etc...).
To make a long story short, I'm back. And you're probably still wondering who I am. ;)
Name here is Moira. I'm a 16 year old Seton Homeschooler. I've played violin for most of my life (thank God!) and will hopefully be starting viola sometime in the not-too-soon future. I'm also learning a little guitar (which I happen to be loving).
Oh, I also enjoy figure skating, tennis, and ice hockey.
I'm pretty much a geek :nerd:, and my obsession with computers is never-ending.
I'm a night owl, and usually can't get to sleep 'til the clock strikes 2, so I caution this board to beware during those midnight hours when my cyber self haunts the W.W.W. :P:

That’s pretty much it, lol. Hope to be posting more soon, if the board likes me. :saint:

J.M.J.
Moira

Oh, I did want to know, is there any way that one can change their username on here? OldFashioned...etc is quite a handful to type. :annoyed:
[/quote]
perhaps another late-nite chesser :evil:

Edited by notardillacid

OldFashionedGirl

[quote]making a new sn is a bad idea just help people shorten it to 'OFG' like i did[/quote]

Will do.

[quote]wb![/quote]

Danke!

[quote]perhaps another late-nite chesser along[/quote]
Unfortunately, I am ignorant in the ways of chess. I am a good late-nighter though. I can cheerlead.