An Old School Catholic Message Board

[chain] Tell A Story...

guitarfreak

hoosieranna

(this is a lot easier if you add more than one word ;) ) "I will use them as bait to get my attack dinosaurs to go where I want them to go. You're done, Lord Dark Helmet. I rule now. I'm Artie Zipf!"

Pontifite 7 of 10

"ARTIE WHAT!??!!?!?!?!?" yelled Pontifite as he jumped on his old collage roomy (artie) ,"THIS IS FOR SLEEP WALKING IN THE NUDE ALL THOSE NIGHTS; and this is for stealing my girlfriend; and this is for..."

having absolutely no idea what is going on anymore on this thread as I lost the plot - well was there ever really a plot at all - a long time ago and this flood control is killing my creative abilities!

hoosieranna

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1224637' date='Mar 31 2007, 09:15 PM']"ARTIE WHAT!??!!?!?!?!?" yelled Pontifite as he jumped on his old collage roomy (artie) ,"THIS IS FOR SLEEP WALKING IN THE NUDE ALL THOSE NIGHTS; and this is for stealing my girlfriend; and this is for..."[/quote]

"stealing all of my cupcakes, you jerkwad! For that, you have to my assorted Barry Manilow albums. What do you..?"

Phoenix Reborn

"And a huge stick hidden somewhere in the scene! Can you find it?"

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

hoosieranna

Asked the producer as he went over the day's stills. "A huge stick, several small marsupials, and a cast of thousands! Now, if only I'd..."

Phoenix Reborn

"Not listened to that French guy and put the stick in front of your face...I thought I smelled creater of the I-Spy books around him..."

Pontifite 7 of 10

Pontifite (who has apparently looked for a stick, chewed gum, and made fun of the French while I was gone) decided to leave this stupid story set and go watch 24