An Old School Catholic Message Board

[chain] Tell A Story...

guitarfreak

Spongebob picked up the satellite phone and cut a deal withI'm Mr Snikkers for a world exclusive Bigfoot Meets Mr Snikkers and Spongebob.

Everyone else looked confused wondering what was happening.

Soon all would be revealed

Jumped up and started getting the equipment together. I'm Mr Snikkers flew in from Maine and the crew assembled. The locals were delighted. They were hired as extras and two to be 'Bigfoot' in case the real one did not show up. In the cargo hold there was a case of Stikfas, dressed suitably for the occasion.

Well it's like this started Spongebob.
I was in Djibouti and then suddenly I was taken by great netural forces like a huge tidal wave that brought me here. I realized that it was time for me to do something with my life. I knew that deep inside this little sponger was a huge story just waiting to get out. I had heard fromPontifite about this great film director I'm Mr Snikkers who made real life adventure mivies and I had always wanted to be in one.

The story inside of me just kept pushing this little sponge until I was bursting. So I called Mr Snikkers and he agreed to make this better than TMNT movie about me and Big Foot.

So that is why we are here today... to tell the big story inside this little sponge!

I'm Mr. Snikkers

But before that, I'm Mr. Snikkers is giving an announcement:

There's a new stop-motion seires coming up called Stikfas vs. Star Wars

Spongebod heard of the Stikfas and immediately asked Mr Snikkers if it was possible for the Stikfas to be in the new movie with him? He liked their action and felt they would make him look good. All eyes turned to Mr Snikkers for an answer....